Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 01-06-2008, 11:40 AM   #121
BSOD
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 6,556
Send a message via MSN to Rudster816
Default Re: A mature discussion about the reasons behind the boycott

are you in a bad mood or what?? its not like i was doing any harm but trying to ligthen up the mood was i???

the reason this thread exists is because people like you have no sense of humor, and take everything badly

EDIT:
dont worry dude_se, brook must be in a bad mood too, because w\o us there would be just david, that wouldnt be a very fun forum would it?
__________________

Rudster816 is offline  
Old 01-06-2008, 11:42 AM   #122
Golden Master
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 13,091
Default Re: A mature discussion about the reasons behind the boycott

Yeah, but making false accusations isn't always the best way for a joke, that's what you must get.
__________________

lhuser is offline  
Old 01-06-2008, 11:43 AM   #123
Golden Master
 
Rubber314Chicken's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 5,574
Send a message via AIM to Rubber314Chicken
Default Re: A mature discussion about the reasons behind the boycott

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudster816 View Post
are you in a bad mood or what?? its not like i was doing any harm but trying to ligthen up the mood was i???

the reason this thread exists is because people like you have no sense of humor, and take everything badly

EDIT:
dont worry dude_se, brook must be in a bad mood too, because w\o us there would be just david, that wouldnt be a very fun forum would it?
yea, jokes are funny, but after the 6264th one you kinda get tired of them
__________________
AMD Athlon 64X2 4200+, 2 GB ram, 2 TB HDD, Ubuntu+SAMBA ♫ Lenovo T410, i5@ 2.4 GHz, 4 GB ram, 7
Rubber314Chicken is offline  
Old 01-06-2008, 11:48 AM   #124
BSOD
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 6,556
Send a message via MSN to Rudster816
Default Re: A mature discussion about the reasons behind the boycott

Quote:
Originally Posted by lhuser View Post
Yeah, but making false accusations isn't always the best way for a joke, that's what you must get.
i didnt actually think that you were thelis. it goes back to an AIM chat we had last night with dj chris\thelis\me\celegorm\juice. the whole thing was a joke, i didnt mean antyhing

@chicken

everything i post isnt a joke, look over at neonfire's thread in the lounge, i want to start a forum with him, thats a joke, i have helped countless people in the hardware\software forum aswell. i know you wernt serious but i dont post to just increase my post count
Rudster816 is offline  
Old 01-06-2008, 12:28 PM   #125
Golden Master
 
mark thorpe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 7,366
Send a message via MSN to mark thorpe Send a message via Yahoo to mark thorpe
Default Re: A mature discussion about the reasons behind the boycott

okay david..

juice, arrizx, whoever else did this, just shows how pathetic you all are. woo, you cant have huge avatars and stupid sigs with massive pics in. who gives a damn about that? its pathetic. good riddance to you people who tried to do that.
mark thorpe is offline  
Old 01-06-2008, 12:33 PM   #126
Site Team
 
David Lindon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 15,233
Default Re: A mature discussion about the reasons behind the boycott

I'd like this thread to stay open because the subject needs to be discussed.

I'll post my views in a few minutes
__________________
[url=http://www.LNXPS.NET]LNXPS.NET - The XPS Library]
David Lindon is offline  
Old 01-06-2008, 12:34 PM   #127
Daemon Poster
 
mayorredbeard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 1,246
Default Re: A mature discussion about the reasons behind the boycott

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Lindon View Post
I'd like this thread to stay open because the subject needs to be discussed.

I'll post my views in a few minutes
<3 Lindon

10 Pages later I think people are starting to see that we really need to respect your decision more. Whatever it is. And that we should not make such a big deal about these little things. Looking forward to your post.
__________________
Karma/rep is always appreciated
01010010011001010110010001100010011001010110000101 11001001100100
010011110111010101110100

There are only 10 kinds of people in this world. Those who can read binary, and those who can't.
mayorredbeard is offline  
Old 01-06-2008, 12:40 PM   #128
Golden Master
 
Brookfield's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 10,056
Default Re: A mature discussion about the reasons behind the boycott

Mods please close this, it started OK as the member intended, as you can see, but now it's full of useless or disjointed posts, a mature discussion it ain't now, as you all can see I contributed with quite strongly worded posts, but I think they needed some oomph especially the one directed against dude_se, I'll say even more if you like before it's locked, he is an out & out TRAITOR, right that's it, I've climbed down from my soap box, I think I'll start a more peaceful thread, maybe a nice gentle one on bestiality, debauchery & burning women & children alive, even those subjects would be preferable to stupid stupid threads like this has turned into!!

I apologise for ranting on, but I saw red, no, crimson, there are sooooo many over the top threads these days I exploded, if the mods ban me for this outburst I r-e-a-l-l-y don't care!!!
Brookfield is offline  
Old 01-06-2008, 12:40 PM   #129
Fully Optimized
 
joe pic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 2,527
Send a message via AIM to joe pic Send a message via MSN to joe pic Send a message via Yahoo to joe pic
Default Re: A mature discussion about the reasons behind the boycott

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayorredbeard View Post
<3 Lindon

10 Pages later I think people are starting to see that we really need to respect your decision more. Whatever it is. And that we should not make such a big deal about these little things. Looking forward to your post.
Thank you... what I've been trying to say all along. It gets frustrating when you can't get your point through. Especially to some who can be so stubborn.

We should all respect David and his decisions with the forum, and his decisions to resolve this ridiculous drama. It is his forum, and to the some who are unhappy here, stop wasting your time to fight about what you want. Go somewhere else - make your own forum. Do whatever it takes, just don't do it here.
__________________
"I Don't like to repeat successes. I like to move on to other things." - Walt Disney
Proud Chrome OS Pilot Program participant
www.twovisionaries.com
joe pic is offline  
Old 01-06-2008, 12:40 PM   #130
Golden Master
 
DJ-CHRIS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,203
Send a message via AIM to DJ-CHRIS Send a message via MSN to DJ-CHRIS Send a message via Yahoo to DJ-CHRIS
Default Re: A mature discussion about the reasons behind the boycott

Quote:
Originally Posted by lhuser View Post
Yeah, and I'd be richer than you, because of the join date....and why would people buy a forum? Buy something that you'll know you're going to get bigger cash on.
I don't know why people buy forums, but an old forum I was on which was one third of the size of this one sold for $5,000 USD.
__________________

DJ-CHRIS is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:52 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0