A mature discussion about the reasons behind the boycott

Status
Not open for further replies.
are you in a bad mood or what?? its not like i was doing any harm but trying to ligthen up the mood was i???

the reason this thread exists is because people like you have no sense of humor, and take everything badly

EDIT:
dont worry dude_se, brook must be in a bad mood too, because w\o us there would be just david, that wouldnt be a very fun forum would it?

Yeah, but making false accusations isn't always the best way for a joke, that's what you must get.

are you in a bad mood or what?? its not like i was doing any harm but trying to ligthen up the mood was i???

the reason this thread exists is because people like you have no sense of humor, and take everything badly

EDIT:
dont worry dude_se, brook must be in a bad mood too, because w\o us there would be just david, that wouldnt be a very fun forum would it?

yea, jokes are funny, but after the 6264th one you kinda get tired of them

Yeah, but making false accusations isn't always the best way for a joke, that's what you must get.

i didnt actually think that you were thelis. it goes back to an AIM chat we had last night with dj chris\thelis\me\celegorm\juice. the whole thing was a joke, i didnt mean antyhing

@chicken

everything i post isnt a joke, look over at neonfire's thread in the lounge, i want to start a forum with him, thats a joke, i have helped countless people in the hardware\software forum aswell. i know you wernt serious but i dont post to just increase my post count

okay david..

juice, arrizx, whoever else did this, just shows how pathetic you all are. woo, you cant have huge avatars and stupid sigs with massive pics in. who gives a damn about that? its pathetic. good riddance to you people who tried to do that.

I'd like this thread to stay open because the subject needs to be discussed.

I'll post my views in a few minutes

I'd like this thread to stay open because the subject needs to be discussed.

I'll post my views in a few minutes

<3 Lindon

10 Pages later I think people are starting to see that we really need to respect your decision more. Whatever it is. And that we should not make such a big deal about these little things. Looking forward to your post.

Mods please close this, it started OK as the member intended, as you can see, but now it's full of useless or disjointed posts, a mature discussion it ain't now, as you all can see I contributed with quite strongly worded posts, but I think they needed some oomph especially the one directed against dude_se, I'll say even more if you like before it's locked, he is an out & out TRAITOR, right that's it, I've climbed down from my soap box, I think I'll start a more peaceful thread, maybe a nice gentle one on bestiality, debauchery & burning women & children alive, even those subjects would be preferable to stupid stupid threads like this has turned into!!:(

I apologise for ranting on, but I saw red, no, crimson, there are sooooo many over the top threads these days I exploded, if the mods ban me for this outburst I r-e-a-l-l-y don't care!!!

<3 Lindon

10 Pages later I think people are starting to see that we really need to respect your decision more. Whatever it is. And that we should not make such a big deal about these little things. Looking forward to your post.

Thank you... what I've been trying to say all along. It gets frustrating when you can't get your point through. Especially to some who can be so stubborn.

We should all respect David and his decisions with the forum, and his decisions to resolve this ridiculous drama. It is his forum, and to the some who are unhappy here, stop wasting your time to fight about what you want. Go somewhere else - make your own forum. Do whatever it takes, just don't do it here.

Yeah, and I'd be richer than you, because of the join date....and why would people buy a forum? Buy something that you'll know you're going to get bigger cash on.

I don't know why people buy forums, but an old forum I was on which was one third of the size of this one sold for $5,000 USD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom