Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Closed Thread

Old 01-06-2008, 10:38 AM   #111
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to dude_se Send a message via MSN to dude_se
Default Re: A mature discussion about the reasons behind the boycott

wtf!
wtf have i done. im trying to help cf. a lot of members are annoyed, and to be honest we dont have enough active members, and theres just no incentive to stay here any more because of a few basic things its lacking, and the fact a lot of members have gone in a sulk. this is davids wake up call. as i said im gonna stay what ever happens. im just trying to see both sides of the argument.
we are a community and we ARE THE FORUM. simple as that. these people just want a more feature rich forum, something to strengthen the community, and most of all bring in more members

Old 01-06-2008, 11:04 AM   #112
BSOD

Send a message via MSN to Rudster816

with all the bickering going on, this is true about this forum
http://computerforums.org/showthread.php?t=674

Old 01-06-2008, 11:14 AM   #113
Golden Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lowndsey View Post
thats the list of active users whom the extortionists want to poach
Funny that my name wasn't mentioned. I've been asked, but said no. The insisted a bit and I said no. My answer is no, no, no. This bullsh!t of wanting better stuff just for the looks is irrevelant to my eyes. I have posted just once, but that, David is aware of this long ago...and it was just to reconstruct the templates. I wasn't harsh or anthing, but I'm not going into a ocnspiracy...unless someone goes into conspiracy against me.
Old 01-06-2008, 11:19 AM   #114
BSOD

i think lhuser is really thelis, thats why he stepped down from mod, so his other account could be mod, and thelis is cheating on DJ CHRIS with various farm animals, thats why DJ CHRIS became mod, so he could punish thelis, but than thelis cheated on DJ CHRIS with arrizx so DJ CHRIS hacked his account and sent out those emails to the other forum and got ArrizX demoted. thats why DJ CHRIS doesnt want another mod because he knows thelis will cheat on him again.

thats my two cents
Old 01-06-2008, 11:22 AM   #115
Golden Master

haha lol
meh. this whole thing is just out of control. brookfield shouldnt be lecturing me. im just giving my two cents. yea ive been on the other forum, but im not plotting anything, i just want this sorted
Old 01-06-2008, 11:26 AM   #116
Golden Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudster816 View Post
i think lhuser is really thelis, thats why he stepped down from mod, so his other account could be mod, and thelis is cheating on DJ CHRIS with various farm animals, thats why DJ CHRIS became mod, so he could punish thelis, but than thelis cheated on DJ CHRIS with arrizx so DJ CHRIS hacked his account and sent out those emails to the other forum and got ArrizX demoted. thats why DJ CHRIS doesnt want another mod because he knows thelis will cheat on him again.

thats my two cents
May I ask what have you smoked? I live in Canada, and he's in the US...we are not looking like each other, and also, it doesn't come close that Thelis is me. I do not act like him at all and vice versa.
Old 01-06-2008, 11:26 AM   #117
BSOD

if i had 2 cents for every 2 cents people chipped in this forum, i would have enough money to buy this forum.....and that other one.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by lhuser View Post
May I ask what have you smoked? I live in Canada, and he's in the US...we are not looking like each other, and also, it doesn't come close that Thelis is me. I do not act like him at all and vice versa.
ROFL that was priceless. by now im SURE you know i make a joke of of pretty much everything....

oh and i dont smoke, im just that funny
Old 01-06-2008, 11:28 AM   #118
Golden Master

Yeah, and I'd be richer than you, because of the join date....and why would people buy a forum? Buy something that you'll know you're going to get bigger cash on.
Old 01-06-2008, 11:34 AM   #119
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to Rubber314Chicken

Quote:
if i had 2 cents for every 2 cents people chipped in this forum, i would have enough money to buy this forum.....and that other one.....

ROFL that was priceless. by now im SURE you know i make a joke of of pretty much everything....

oh and i dont smoke, im just that funny
no, you are just that immature. and it is people like you who create this kind of crap

Quote:

thats my two cents
here my two cents:
SHUT THE HELL UP. YOU ARE NOT FUNNY.

now we all know why you post count is so high, you feel the need to make petty comments about everything.
Old 01-06-2008, 11:40 AM   #120
Golden Master

im more concerned about brookfields post. the more i read it the more i realise its just pure abuse directed at me. *decides if he should click the neg rep button, but knows hes the bigger man*
he should be saying that to the people that started this.
and my brainless quote "without us there is no forum" is the truth of the matter. i think its time for the leaders of the other forum to post exactly what their thoughts are on everything that has gone on, so david can either agree on something, or tell them to f**k off. theres too much bs talk from outsiders, and from members who have been on that forum but dont really know whats going on