The Matrix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only the end of the First one and the Second one. The punch with the rain looks pretty damned good though! Nice graphics on that one!

Ace9286 said:
Anyone seen the Matrix?

I own the 1st 2 and seen the last one twice :)

Great films, one of the best series of films ever imo

I agree Kalthorn, that punch is awesome, then again, the whole fight is damned awesome, except i think the director had been watching DBZ abit to much :p

The fight between Neo and Smith (or the many Smith's) is great aswell, and funny :D especially when Neo used the sign post and plays baseball with afew Smiths :)

Altogether, the 3rd is my fav, as its just 1 giant war basically :p

Yeah my fav scene is probobly the car chase :D

I like this dramatic scene:

Keymaker: There's a building. Inside this building there's a level where no elevator can go, and no stair can reach. This level is filled with doors. These doors lead to many places, hidden places, but one door is special. One door leads to the Source. This building is protected by a very secure system. Every alarm triggers the bomb.
Vector: Bomb? Did he say bomb?
Keymaker: But like all systems it has a weakness. The system is based on the rules of a building. One system built on another.
Morpheus: Electricity.
Keymaker: If one fails, so must the other.
Niobe: No electricity, no alarms.
Ghost: But you'd have to take out a whole city block to kill the power to a building like that.
Keymaker: Not one, 27.
Vector: 27 blocks?
Keymaker: There is a power station. it must be destroyed.
Niobe: There must be some kind of failsafe.
Keymaker: Yes, there is an emergency system. The core network of the grid must be accessed. The emergency system must be deactivated.

Ace9286 said:
Yeah my fav scene is probobly the car chase :D

I like this dramatic scene:

Keymaker: There's a building. Inside this building there's a level where no elevator can go, and no stair can reach. This level is filled with doors. These doors lead to many places, hidden places, but one door is special. One door leads to the Source. This building is protected by a very secure system. Every alarm triggers the bomb.
Vector: Bomb? Did he say bomb?
Keymaker: But like all systems it has a weakness. The system is based on the rules of a building. One system built on another.
Morpheus: Electricity.
Keymaker: If one fails, so must the other.
Niobe: No electricity, no alarms.
Ghost: But you'd have to take out a whole city block to kill the power to a building like that.
Keymaker: Not one, 27.
Vector: 27 blocks?
Keymaker: There is a power station. it must be destroyed.
Niobe: There must be some kind of failsafe.
Keymaker: Yes, there is an emergency system. The core network of the grid must be accessed. The emergency system must be deactivated.

Thats great, and the fight in the corrider, excellent, and the Keymaker dies :)

Lord Kalthorn said:
Lol! Maybe I should rent it!

Maybe you should
:p

I like the part where the two rigs collide and explode then Neo comes in the nick of time to save them :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom