maths problem

dude_se

Proper Legend
i suck at a level maths (even though i used to be the best in the class during gcses). anyway im stuck on this question in a paper im doing for revision. i took a photo on my camera so its a bit wierd but never mind

4yp24qw.jpg

any ideas? ... oh and if i get stuck later i might need more help :)

How many marks is this worth? It's not easy to see that bit, and it helps you to determine how much work is required (At least in Scotland it does)

What you're looking for is a value of t which makes X = 2000 i.e.

2000 = 275 x 10^(0.018t)

I'm sorry, I used to be able to do this but I've totally forgotten, let me have a think and I'll get back to you.

i know what its asking i just cant remember how to do it. its worth 3 marks i think. a level maths is hard
@muz, if you decide to take it then you have been warned.

i know what its asking i just cant remember how to do it. its worth 3 marks i think. a level maths is hard
@muz, if you decide to take it then you have been warned.
argh no maths for me , i find gcse hard enough and i am in set one , i chose s levels in law,chemistry and computing and an as in electronics

i was in the top group in maths (well one of the top ones, except i didnt have to do statistics) and i found it easy, maybe thats just me lol. i dunno what happened.
i just did an as level in ict and my friend did an as in electronics. both are ok but i found that our retarded teachers made the lessons pretty pointless.
anyway i still cant figure it out :(

lol(This lol thing is getting an automatic reaction for me) im doing gcse and that looks so confusing.........

just off topic but in ict anyone chose CIDA, I did but i think it's kind of pointless really.

Back
Top Bottom