Martial Arts

Yea I train with mostly people that can kick my ***. I vs black belts all the time. But I give them a good fight. This one time a 3rd degree black belt kicked me so hard i flew into the wall.

thats another reason why i got bored when we spared we went allowed to touch .wtf it sucked

lol, I get killed every time. But I win sometimes. I fought this Red belt, he was tough. I beat him, but he beat me the second time.

Tae Kwon Do was created from Korea:)
Yeah, the japanese tought it too the Koreans. The okinawans were the first ones in the type I do. But the koreans never learned the real stuff. So, if you are doing the korean version, most likely you are doing the showy version not the effective version. All the forms are set up in a certain 3 step combo in my type. 1.Block/stun 2.Knock off balance 3.Take down/throw.
Like all the high kicks you might be learning, are extremely uneffective, and most likely those were meant to be sweeps and low kicks.

What forms are you learning?

Uhh regular Pagey 1-8. Then Corio, tabek, ext.
Yup thats it. That is a japanese martial art you are doing... Ask your instructor.
At ours, its low form 1-3, and then high form 1-5, then at red, you learn chugee(cant spell it) red/black we learned Corio, and then at black, bonsai or something like that, and taibek was a higher degree form. But our instructor got kid of Corio, as there is only one effective move, the rest is just a stylized form.

Ok, so you you know low form one? pagey 1 I guess. Where it is upper block punch, turn upper block punch and so on? Well, an upper block is not a block, its either a hook punch, or in low form one, its a leg grab from like a front kick or something, turn and throw. Not a block punch block...

There is more too. I can tell you if what I am talking about is really the same forms.

High form 4 for me then. Basically, it starts with a double knife hand block left, then right correct? Well, we learned the forms the same way you are first, and thats what I have a black belt in, now we are being taught all the "hidden" moves. So far we are only on high form 3, pagey 6.
High form 2/ pagey 5, starts kinda similar to high form 4, but there is the upper cut and grab technique in there. It's one of my favorites. steps 1-3 or 3-5, is a sweet throw, lol.

Back
Top Bottom