Martial Arts

Dark Night

BSOD
I have been taking it for over a year attending Ultimate Martial Arts Association. I have just recently hit blue belt.

White
White Middle
Yellow
Yellow Middle
Green
Green Middle
Blue
Blue Middle
Red
Red Middle
Red High
Black

My master is a 7th degree master. My question is does anyone take it, if so where do you go, whats your belt, and how high ranked is your master?

I used to do Jujitsu along time ago and got to blue belt but my job requirements then clashed with my classes so I gave it up:( I used to like all the throws and arm and leg locks, the person you want on here is American sensai hes a black belt

I've trained in the Arts for nearly 16 years before putting it down to a new job and lifestyle. When I first got interested it was with Kempo, I was having a blast as it was at that point just something to keep me out of trouble. I took that Art for a few years before I was given a free lesson in the Art of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. After that one lesson of BJJ my decision was made up as to what I was going to put my everything into. I trained in that for 13 years, Morning, Night, 5 days a week I was at the Studio. I really liked the Art because it was the most realistic fighting in my eyes as most fights go to the ground anyhow. I left the Art with my 3rd Dan.

I used to do Tae Kwon Do. I made it to first Degree Black but stopped doing it when my school closed.

My Grand Master was an 8th degree, but the teacher who ran the school was fourth.

He's not the only black belt here I guess.
Four years of me working my butt off gets me a black belt and all I can say is its the best feeling of accomplishment you can ever have.
I take Tae Kwon Do and my instructor is a 4th Dan(degree) black belt, and may be going for his 5th in a few years. His master is I believe a 8th or 9th dan, saw him like 3 times at a tournament he hosts every year(old). I go to Van's Martial Arts Academy, not one of those nation wide schools, family run.
One question, what Martial Art are you practicing, Dark night?

I am taking Tae Kwon Do, Hapkido, and Judo. But most of it is Tae Kwon Do. My grand master that passes us for test is a 10th degree black belt. I have about 15 months to go. But I am in no hurry to get my black belt.

I konw MMA, alsmot a black belt in that, and I am a black belt, could be 2nd dan, but too much money, in a type of karate developed by the japanese, but idk the exact name.

i used to do tae kwon do and i got to green belt , when i was doing it i was in the 10-14 group and i was 14 and the only other guy to talk to was in grade 4 so i got bored . maby if i started up again and traiend with th adults it would be more intense

Back
Top Bottom