Mark Thorpe!!

The best Japanese car I've ever seen was the Mitsubishi GTO. The predocessor to the 3000GT. It was an awesome vehicle...:D

yea the gto is awesome my cousin went to england and he saw a couple of those. and yea the evos the ECU inside make the turbo and boost lower but if u put a boost controller on you get more power but from my experience with the evo 8 ive had no problems. my freind who is sick pushing i think 370 at the wheels with a stock turbo with hks cams i beleive he has 272/272 which are nice and he has it dynotuned by a the guy the works in coneticut. ill get his name for you i totally forgot he has a silver evo with blue outlines of flames. and another guy with a black evo and flames. two very sick evos. if u want go to www.Turbotrix.com they have a 9 second evo! i saw that run when they ran the 9 second too.

The Mitsubishi GTO is in my humble opinion, the best car to have ever come out of Japan. Just, amazing. Truly an amazing vehicle. :D

Here's some pictures of the Mitsubishi GTO.

mitsubishi_gto_800x600_1.jpg

mitsubishi_gto.jpg

Feircepc said:
yea the gto is awesome my cousin went to england and he saw a couple of those. and yea the evos the ECU inside make the turbo and boost lower but if u put a boost controller on you get more power but from my experience with the evo 8 ive had no problems. my freind who is sick pushing i think 370 at the wheels with a stock turbo with hks cams i beleive he has 272/272 which are nice and he has it dynotuned by a the guy the works in coneticut. ill get his name for you i totally forgot he has a silver evo with blue outlines of flames. and another guy with a black evo and flames. two very sick evos. if u want go to www.Turbotrix.com they have a 9 second evo! i saw that run when they ran the 9 second too.

ladies....enjoy :cool: Evo video

Yeha, I was just going to say. There's plenty of converstaion but no mark! lol... nice car arrizx... pontiac gto for me.

yea where is that little little kid and his dragon :p and evos are cool have one so haha in ur face burton :p thats three things we have in common :)

EDIT: that EVO IS SICK i think i saw his car in Sport Compact before. thats pretty much like john sheperd. john sheperd has an eclipse with estimated of one thousand horseys with his dailyd driven first generation eclipse. John Sheperd has the second fastest street legal AWD car.

ArrizX_MuziK said:

Yeah man, your the one with the Pudgot, or something liek that right? Well.. This is the Honda Civic SI. 2003 special Edition. Modded as you can see. Its actually my brothers, and i thought that i would show you all. Especially mark thorpe, because, the cars look so much alike... :D

and yeah, I know im not posting for a while, but my brother just gave these too me, so I thought id show mark..

sweet car! that is nice, very very nice. yep, im the one with the peugeot, just a standard 206 1.4 turbo diesel... nothing as nice as that car :D

wanna get one of those too so i can come over and give it a spin? :p hehe, or persuade your bro to let me have a go?

Nice motor :D

Feircepc said:
yea where is that little little kid and his dragon :p and evos are cool have one so haha in ur face burton :p thats three things we have in common :)

EDIT: that EVO IS SICK i think i saw his car in Sport Compact before. thats pretty much like john sheperd. john sheperd has an eclipse with estimated of one thousand horseys with his dailyd driven first generation eclipse. John Sheperd has the second fastest street legal AWD car.

john shepard has a talon not eclipse...yes i know they are almost the same, but i like to be correct all the time..lol...and it has the record for the fastest 4 cylinder car. 930hp by engine, and extra 100hp with nitrious...But yes i love the evo. btw: I own a 92 talon

shep

Back
Top Bottom