The Marines

if you go into any branch of military say the air force, you should go to the air force academy. become an officer so your not wasting your life. you have a better chance of getting higher rank starting as an officer then not an officer.

You have got to be the biggest *Mark* I've ever saw. It was already stated that was the supposed reason for going to war. Do you really think they would put the real reason for the war in black in white?

The Government has satellites that can zoom right down to ground level. If there were weapons we would have found them already. If intelligence said there were weapons why did they just disappear when we got over there?

If intelligence really saw them building weapons of mass destruction I would hope they would tail them until action was taken. Apparently are intelligence department is just incompetent.

Now Iran has been doing nuclear testing and creating what I think would be called weapons of mass destruction. Why are we not in a war with them?

Bottom Line.

No weapons have been found. Countless lives have been lost. There has been no evidence supporting the cause you've linked. The government doesn't have to try very hard to deceive you.

Sorry Äߧý∩†H♠H䎀, but you have me confused with the weak minded who believe in conspiracy's and secret societies. Let's see some hard evidence of your claims. Use actual facts and links to credible websites and sources please.

I doubt anyone can find credible stuff for the war. If it's from the gov. it's probably censored, otherwise it may be BS. People just have to believe in what they want to believe.

Exactly Joga thats the whole point of a conspiracy. Hide the real truth and sway peoples focus to there supposed agenda.

I could link you to sites but you won't find that credible because its not coming from the government. Quite being lazy and google it if you want to read about them. No sense of me putting them up just to here you come off with that's not credible. And any respectable news station can't publish anything on it because its not been proven a fact. Because that stuff is classified and off limits to anyone that would debunk it.

Of course the government is going to deny any such type of accusations. Could you imagine the repercussions if they came out and said they lied about why the went to war.

I wouldn't call anybody weak minded that believes in these type of conspiracy's. There looking much more in depth then you are so obviously your the one with the weak mind. Just watch the news believe what they say and dismiss anything else as bogus info.

But do you call this hard evidence? Where are the weapons of mass destruction????????? You stated this is why we went to war with Iraq. Where are they? Its true that's why we went but we just didn't find anything. Nuts I guess we know people don't do things with other motives in mind. You think the government is any different? You really think that's a coincidence? Why are we still there and fighting? There are no weapons yet were just hanging around for the heck of it?

The Government is full of people just people like you and I. People deceive people every day. Your just too narrow minded to believe that the Government (The biggest scammers out there) are not going to deceive you.

I'm not being lazy and a site doesn't have to be from the government to be credible.

Quit being lazy Äߧý∩†H♠H䎀 and back up your words with proof. S*** or get off the pot.

How do you determine whether a site is credible or not? What you may think makes a site credible, I may not. People have different standards, values, beliefs. This is such a gray topic. As tolerant as one can be, there will always be argument. You can believe in what you want, absynth haze (sorry, I'm too lazy to copy and paste) can believe in what he wants, and I can believe in what I want. It just happens to be that me and him share the same view. Until I see hard evidence that a WMD has been found in Iraq, I have no reason to support the war.

I don't know about others, but I use common sense. Iraq has oil. The US runs on oil. Bush loves oil. Iraq has no WMD as none have been reported. Iran has nuclear weapons. So, excuse my language, but what the fuck is the US doing there? If the whole reason for the war is nuclear weapons. To me it just seems like Bush is trying to conquer some oil. If the war was if Iran, then, I may have seen a reason for it, not big though, as I don't recall any threats atm (there might have been, I'm kind of tired).

Back
Top Bottom