Manhunt?

LOL this guy who bashed his friends head in with a hammer is just a sick freek.

Video games are no more coruptive than television and movies. A freek is a freek and will act like one no matter what.

The only game that could make someone think just a bit differently is the GTA series. I played that game for hours and I find myslef driving around and being like if this was GTA I would just fricken hit you. LOL :D. But gee, I never actually did it. People who cant seperate polygons and pixels from reality are just plain freeks.

Havent played manhunt but I am sure its not as graphically viloent as Doom III. This game is the gorriest game ever. When you shoot someone with a shotgun you can see the flesh peel away from their bones. Literally. If you shoot someone in the head you can see their brains and head explode. How come no one is talking about that.

Manhunts a great game. People who do that stuff, are nutters... the games dont do it! Better off now, rather than when there older and they decide to lash out on their own children?

its all down to a lack of parenting at show these kids whats right or wrong

why

they need some one to show them tht shooting people and punching da ladys is wrong

some kids just don't give a dam bout life...
so they take it out on the innocent.

although i'm not speakin 4 all kids...i was once 1, pretty roundy mother 2, but things are what they used 2 b

David Lindon said:
Alot of people have been complaining about this new violent game and shots have removed it from their shelves because some acted on a mission in real life and murdered someone.
What are your views on this?

People have did that about Doom and the Columbine killers. Fact is the parents are more to blame, not the game. A new violent game, like Doom 3 should not be removed even though it is violent. You get enough violence in this world (far more then any game). In the media especially which anyone can watch. Why take it out on games? Actions games actually improve reactions. Doom 3 is a game that should be sold freely. We do not live in a communist or dictatorship nation where freedom does not exist. You may claim well.. lets remove GTA3 off the shelves.. well on the media you get plenty of police chases and stuff.. and look at the show Cops.

Back
Top Bottom