Man Utd game

oOCursleyOo

In Runtime
Did anyone see the Man Utd vs Chelsea game yesterday? It was sensational, that's Man Utd right back on form!:D

I'm not a fan of Man U nor diver Ronaldo. I didn't see the game, but I was pulling for Chelsea. I watched the Milan Roma Classico though. Unfortunately, Milan's stacked team didn't do so hot.

Soccer is my favourite sport, but I just can't watch clubs play for some reason, I have to watch countries play each other...dunno it's just me...

Yeah it was 3-0 Man Utd were all over Chelsea, do you get english or spanish football over there?

I think on one of our channels we get a bit of english but not much soccer.

There's a channel called Setanta Sports which has heaps of soccer as well as other sports (mainly soccer) and it play a lot of leagues. It's mainly AFL here though :(

AFL? What does that stand for? If you want to watch good club teals play you cant go wrong by watching the english or spanish, that is fast flowing football

AFL? What does that stand for? If you want to watch good club teals play you cant go wrong by watching the english or spanish, that is fast flowing football

Yeh I hear that the English and Spanish are pretty popular.

In Australia a lot of people go for Real Madrid and Barcelona. In English a lot go for Liverpool, Man U, Chelsea and a bit of Arsenal.
Mainly Liverpool (english) and Barcelona (spanish)

AFL stands for "Australian Rules Football"
I played it a little when I was younger for 2 years, I didn't really like it so I quit and started soccer. Of course I got a little disadvantage in soccer because I started later but I love playing it and I'm good, play for 2 clubs and one of the clubs I really like so yeah.

Back
Top Bottom