Man this phone is hot!

Wow I wish I would of held off a bit more when I bought my phone. Anyone see the new HTC Touch Diamond yet?

I might have to put my Tilt up for sale on this one!

http://www.engadgetmobile.com/2008/...-shots-and-specs-this-weeks-big-announcement/

htc-touch-diamond.jpg

I like the features, but the look of the phone doesn't do much for my tastes...

Wow, that thing looks awsome!! What carrier is it for? I need a new phone soon... lol, maybe this will drive the price of the tilt down.

Yeah. phones are really expensive without a contract. And for all the decent phones, I have to buy a special internet plan to get a decent price. Which end up being another $30 a month.

Yeah. phones are really expensive without a contract. And for all the decent phones, I have to buy a special internet plan to get a decent price. Which end up being another $30 a month.

Yes they got you by the balls sometimes. I have to have the PDA internet package with mine so its $30 for my internet as well. It irritates me because there basic phones are unlimited internet for $14.99.

I just have the regular HTC Touch with Bell. Got Unlimited Browser for 7.00 a month. That includes all data! There are quite a few apps I can install on it but haven't yet gotten around to it.

Wow that looks awesome. If the back really jagged like that or is it just painted like that or something?

Back
Top Bottom