Mall Shooting

your obvioulsy pretty ignorant if you think its because of our gun laws, the gun was probably his dads\friends dads\etc. most of the time the weapons do not belong to them.

maybe i should of explained my post a little more cause im not an ignorant person. i didnt say that it was caused becuase of your gun laws but that still doesnt mean you dont need to tighten them up i just find it ridiculous you can own a shotgun or a rifle when youre 18 but you cant drink until youre 21. tell me where is the logic in that? heres a lethal weapon but youre not allowed to enjoy yourself with your mates ont he weekend. you understand what im syaing, its like they have it backwards. we have also had shootings in britain like this as well. anyone remember dunblane and look at how tight our gun restrictions are

that's pretty much right. Take Canada for instance. Our gun laws are a lot more restrictive compared to American laws yet we've had probably just as many school shootings or whatever as the in United States. Restricting firearms doesn't really solve the problem.
I don't even remember any significant shootings here besides that one in Montreal, QB a few years ago. I'm pretty sure Newfoundland has never had one... well that I can remember. :eek: A few threats though...

I really dont bother with the guns issue, anyone anywhere can get them. IMO, he was a weak pathetic person who couldnt cope with "life", so what, life is hard, f*cking deal with it! I think he should have "gone out in style" by sparing innocent peoples lives and killed only himself, with a small degree of dignity. My sympathy goes out to the people who were affected by the shooting.

what's wrong with all these people now days and all these multiple random shootings? man, if it's that bad go off somewhere and end your own life if that's what you have to do, but to take all those innocent people with you for nothing is really nuts!

Unfortunately most people aren't as sensible. Its really a shame, and it seems like we are the only western country that has problems like this. If you don't like your job, find a new one, if you don't like your relationship killing other people isn't going to help.

ps, crap post bobert, if you don't want to go back to red, I suggest some decent posts, not the mcbob spam crap you have above.
sorry bout that , i just agreed.

yes 8 people it is not fair on these people.
They dont know they're gonna die, i'm glad the gunman is dead.
its not just they dont no there gonna die , they dont deserve to die . they did nothing wrong

Guns don't kill people. People kill people.
As bad as this event is, tighting guns laws will not stop this from happening. If some one wants a gun bad enough there are ways to obtain one.
People have become so isolated from each other. It gets harder and harder to discern when some one is having a problem. People need to get out and have face to face contact with other people. When you talk to some one and look in their eyes you can tell if something's wrong. You don't get that over the net.
But in my heart I feel the biggest issue is when you know something's wrong not doing a damn thing about it.
Get involved with your friends and family. Talk to them. Be with them. Then if you feel something's wrong, ACT!!! Don't blow them off. You may live to regret it. Or die...

i think guns should be banned and only avaible to certain people like goverment i think only top people not normal people i could get on a plane go to the usa walk into a gun shop and shot my self all by this time tommorrow morning it should be stopped

Back
Top Bottom