Make Your Own Error Messages

Wow... So much fun!!!

xppng17no.png

xppng31gx.png

xppng61it.png

xppng0yn.png

:D

Here's the old guy again, [me], I think it's a fun site, of that there's no doubt, but it could miss-fire, there are very nervous people out there, & getting a very convincing notice saying that "your internet security has been compromised, & banking details are now general knowledge" could push that person over the edge, & never go online again, this happened to a friend of miine, a bit younger than me, in his sixties, on a visit, he told me that he had sold his computer, just as he was beginning to enjoy being a silver surfer, as he put it, & the first thing he did when he got it, was to set up online banking.

From his description of the onscreen notice that he'd got, it sounded like a spoof, so he asked a young nephew of his who has a computer, & he admitted that it was him, the result?, he managed to buy his rig back, & he says he might cut his nephew out of his will, but knowing him well, he probably won't though, Geoff, his nephew was so sorry he did it, yeah, sure!

Mods what's your view on this?

MarxSoccer said:
But you're doing it in notepad correct? I'm not sure if the code from VB will work in notepad but one second..

Edit: John, what's the 5 representing in your code?

Code:
MsgBox "Message here..", vbCritical, "Warning"

I suppose..

This works great.

Now to add this to autorun on other peoples computers.

These are lame. They don't even look authentic.

Whoever it was that said use Visual Basic, they were right. That and C# or C++.

~K-Pow~ said:
Lol... not so 'original' though... :eek:

Here's the old guy again, [me], I think it's a fun site, of that there's no doubt, but it could miss-fire, there are very nervous people out there, & getting a very convincing notice saying that "your internet security has been compromised, & banking details are now general knowledge" could push that person over the edge, & never go online again, this happened to a friend of miine, a bit younger than me, in his sixties, on a visit, he told me that he had sold his computer, just as he was beginning to enjoy being a silver surfer, as he put it, & the first thing he did when he got it, was to set up online banking.

From his description of the onscreen notice that he'd got, it sounded like a spoof, so he asked a young nephew of his who has a computer, & he admitted that it was him, the result?, he managed to buy his rig back, & he says he might cut his nephew out of his will, but knowing him well, he probably won't though, Geoff, his nephew was so sorry he did it, yeah, sure!

Mods what's your view on this?
I'm sorry if this link is considered a tool to do things like that, I didn't really think about anything like that when I posted it...

Jordan Pardy said:
Lol... not so 'original' though... :eek:

I'm sorry if this link is considered a tool to do things like that, I didn't really think about anything like that when I posted it...
Apology accepted, lol.
thumbs.gif

Back
Top Bottom