Make safe the CitiBank!

AMD ZEN said:
YEAH!!! THANK GOD, but David sadly is still DA3V85ID doesn't have a phone. BTW, David hosts this forum from his brain, and his GeForce3 is soldered in with his Torso. He is DA3V85ID, the android with a telephone.!!!! I crack myself up. DA3V85ID is like the terminator though, he will hunt you down, and Download your brain into his, and steal your identity. DA3V85ID is dangerous people. Airiox, it was probably DA3V85ID who stole you CC in the first place.... EEK! Watch out, DA3V85ID may come download you next!! He knows where you live!! *AMD ZEN runs is circles squealing like a small girlish child*

Great now you are starting to sound like Cobra.. LOL

Indeed, beware of DA3V85ID.... BEWAre.... You have been warned of the evil David Lindon, I mean DA3V85ID.... Be warned..... BOO!

Why do I sound like Cobra again? Look Gian, you are on DA3V85ID's kill list. SAY GOOD BYE TO THIS WORLD, HE IS GONNA GET YOU!!! OOHGA BOOGA BOO!

I am crazy today, what can I say. But still, apparently, RakeDog thinks I should type for things in each post (like him....) so i am typing a fair suffiecient amount and will not abbreviate any more! Rolling on Floor Laughing! :D So, is this post long enough for everyone's taste, or shall I procede to type far more then is nessecary to convey my final point of this post herein?

Back
Top Bottom