Made this waterfall for my mums bday what do you think??

thansk all! yeah its not 100% finished yet i still have to cement the rocks in place at the top and build up around it with soil. all the liner has to be cut back to size and then my mum can think about what plants and stuff she wants around it as i have no idea about greenerie. we are getting a black hose pipe which we are going to hide with plants and in the soil then i might make a resovoir so the water flows down more gently but yeah im really pleased with it i had no idea that it would turn out so good. ohh the rocks are from the forest of dean which we had lying around the garden and on my dads farm

Mate, I'm not even sure if we're allowed to do that anymore. Right now they've relaxed a bit. We can use the hose between 4pm and 4:30pm on the weekends. Even numbered houses on Saturday and odd numbered houses on the Sunday.

wow thats got to suck. its raining so much here in the uk that we didnt need to fill up the last foot by hose pipe

Been some rain here as well and we're into the last month of winter, but the rain is not in the right places. Dams are at 40% but it's no where near enough. Can't even wash our bloody cars.

I'll compenstae for that by going to see Judas Priest in a few weeks time and sticking my head in a W bin and let 40,000 watts of the best heavy metal on the planet blow my farquing brains out.

Been some rain here as well and we're into the last month of winter, but the rain is not in the right places. Dams are at 40% but it's no where near enough. Can't even wash our bloody cars.

I'll compenstae for that by going to see Judas Priest in a few weeks time and sticking my head in a W bin and let 40,000 watts of the best heavy metal on the planet blow my farquing brains out.

The waterfall looks great! As for Judas Priest, I saw them for the first time July 24th of this year. I can die happy now!:D

Wow man, props for taking your time and doing it right. You did an awesome job, make sure you show us some finished pics when it's all done.

I've got a large yard. Front and back. No garden to speak of yet. We've only just bought this house several months ago. Gardening is not my strong suit, but landscaping allows my imagination to run away. I even have room for a bowling alley up one side of the house.

Fisher, I feel inspired by your wonderful efforts. Great work. I hope I can do a job at least half as good as you.

Shanaya, you have no idea how envious of you I am at this particular moment.

Back
Top Bottom