Made a video. Of pizza.

borat_sagdiyev

Golden Master
Yes. Of me making a pizza.

http://vimeo.com/2949667

all filmed with 1 camera. took half an hour to film all the angles because i had to keep moving the camera and the pizza was thawed by the time i got back upstairs.
Make sure you watch it in HD.

Damn you dude. I'm hungry now...argh!

As far as the video...nice job. I love the edit. You're good at it. Really nice camera.

As far as the title....very misleading. I thought you were actually going to make one from scratch. When I saw you taking it out of the fridge I chuckled.

Overall, I enjoyed it. Best pizza heating video I've ever seen.

Damn you dude. I'm hungry now...argh!

As far as the video...nice job. I love the edit. You're good at it. Really nice camera.

As far as the title....very misleading. I thought you were actually going to make one from scratch. When I saw you taking it out of the fridge I chuckled.

Overall, I enjoyed it. Best pizza heating video I've ever seen.
ahah thanks man, i appreciate that.

Nice, good angles.

When you said make a pizza, I thought you meant from scratch, lol. Frozen pizza... haha

What program do you edit with?

Nice video

Should have been called "Cooking a pizza" though....lol

Next time I wanna see you spinning the dough above your head!

I wish my mom wasn't being such a health freak... She doesnt buy anything worth eating anymore. And if I eat anything she does buy... I get in trouble. Like I finished off some yogurt the other day, and she gave me a hard time about eating it too fast... I even made cookies, and she hid half of them... Luckily I found them and have been eating them sometimes, haha. I'm not overweight at all either, lol. like 5% fat or something.

Anyway... Vegas won't work with Vista for me, so I am on Adobe for awhile until I switch to W7.

Back
Top Bottom