The Macbook air (the truth)

Yeah, I hate Apple and the fact the batteries are always built in, in everything, just to make things 'thinner'

looks like he just pwned himself for buying it lol

i like how you used the word "innovative". The only innovation was the incorporation of a CPU chip that requires less space and ventilation , which, i might add is underclocked and probably still runs hot.

and yet, a laptop that doesn't allow the user to replace the battery makes it horrible for travellers who will be certainly running the laptop on a battery the majority of times.

i agree about the whole battery issue i had an old compaq laprop a while back which had better battery options for travellers than that thing and yet that was about 10 years ago
Tbh i think this is built like most apple products with the wow factor coming first and then functionality afterwards and so it is pretty functional but it could be better

The main reason they build the battery into the machine is that when the battery goes, you have to send it to Apple and they'll replace it for about $100. It's the same in the iPod as well. It's a way of making extra a bit extra.

they should have have made it small
like he said
mad thin and mad small
then it would be mad cool

It's only for people who want it. If you don't want it, don't buy it. jesus christ.

it costs a lot of money to build something so thin like that - think about how much the hardware costs. the processors are custom built for that machine

It's only for people who want it. If you don't want it, don't buy it. jesus christ.

it costs a lot of money to build something so thin like that - think about how much the hardware costs. the processors are custom built for that machine
yer but intel are selling them to other laptop manufacturers so they arent even processors exclusive to apple

Apple could care less about what you think of it. If it sells, they're happy.

Obviously that guy doesn't know that.

Back
Top Bottom