The Macbook air (the truth)

Persoanlly I didn't know the macbook air was lacking THAT much. for the price that is one piece of junk.

$1800 OMG WOW WHAT A WASTE OF MONEY, I can build a custome for half the price and blow that Piece of S#$% out of this F*&^$%# planet.

You all need to know what's the purpose of this notebook. It's a subnotebook, which is made to be portable. I'm sure all of you can make or buy a better computer, but can you make one this small for the same price?

No because it is hard to make a laptop first of all, and besides the thing probably cant handle much.

This is also a new leap for laptops. It's thinner than any laptop out there as far as I know, and when something as innovative as this comes out it will have a higher price tag. I personally wouldn't buy one because I'm not concerned enough about portability to buy one. I do think it's really cool though and I think that if the macbook air catches on, it will push other manufacturers to make thinner laptops. Also this isn't a laptop made for performance and gaming. It's meant for portability for people who travel a lot or want a really thin and light laptop.

Exactly. Troy hit the nail.

This is targeted to travelers and business users who need a notebook that's easy to move with. Not to those who need a notebook to game with.

looks like he just pwned himself for buying it lol

This is also a new leap for laptops. It's thinner than any laptop out there as far as I know, and when something as innovative as this comes out it will have a higher price tag. I personally wouldn't buy one because I'm not concerned enough about portability to buy one. I do think it's really cool though and I think that if the macbook air catches on, it will push other manufacturers to make thinner laptops. Also this isn't a laptop made for performance and gaming. It's meant for portability for people who travel a lot or want a really thin and light laptop.

i like how you used the word "innovative". The only innovation was the incorporation of a CPU chip that requires less space and ventilation , which, i might add is underclocked and probably still runs hot.

This is targeted to travelers and business users who need a notebook that's easy to move with. Not to those who need a notebook to game with.

and yet, a laptop that doesn't allow the user to replace the battery makes it horrible for travellers who will be certainly running the laptop on a battery the majority of times.

Back
Top Bottom