macbook ?

iamchickenlover

Daemon Poster
I will probably get tarred and feathered for this but here igo.
does anyone know if there is gonna be a new macbook/macbook pro coming out within the next 2 to 3 months. I am getting tired of vista on my laptop so i wanna switch to mac's but the air is stupid and i do not want to get one now in case there apple releases one a few months after i buy it. and i admit apple does not make it easy to ask about new products.

The Macbook Pros are rumored to get an update within a few months to include the new mobile chipset from Intel. They also might receive new graphics cards, and a new touchpad. No word on the Macbooks.

Yeah probably is your quote because 01001010 is a smartass :D

Anyway the air is actually not bad. 1800 for it, 13.3 inch screen, c2d cant go wrong.

i refuse to buy the air cause it lacks to many things i need such as usb ports(i need 4-8 cause i cannot live without my usb humping dog) A DVD DRIVE and my school does not have wifi in the dorms. also their is the durability issue of something that thin and i am rough with my laptop cause i lug it around school and people sometimes step on your bag.
and vista has been pissing me off way to much my laptop takes about 30 minutes to shut down and about 10 to start up. and is slooooooooowwwwww.
and the macs seem to have better spec than most pc laptops anyways.

you have not used vista on a lappy with a whopping 1.9 ghz proc and an amazing 2 gigs of ram. with vista it is so slow it makes me want to throw myself of a cliff or bridge.

Back
Top Bottom