Mac Users??

connchri

Daemon Poster
Hey, I'm intregued.

In the past day or so, there has been many Mac users on the forum. I just really wanted to know how many there was on CF.

No flame wars!!!

I reckon CF could add a section devoted to Macs and the MacOS - cater for a lot more people! Not a bad idea.

Use the poll.....

Does owning a Mac and using it only to produce music count? if so then yes, I bought my self a Mac MINI just to use garageband, and get my hands on this tiger that everyone is talking about. But I use windows on all my other comps.
here are some pics of my mini, it's so small!
My hand compared to it
fda7d720.jpg

another pic
e906d7d6.jpg

the box
9a5a2f76.jpg

Srry about the quality, I took them with an old webcam in bad lighting....

Bugger, I should have made the poll so users can select more than one option.

Since I can't change it, only your most often used OS at home.

WTF is the point of this thread. It's been asked and answered... MODS PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD... we have this topic all the times, it's so repetitive and stupid.

I run Linux (gentoo) on my server, and XP on my laptop. But XP only because it can run games, it sucks at everything else.

Anyways, lock this thread please.... so repetitive.

Also, mentioning Microsoft and Apple in the same thread is bound to bing about a flame war. It is inevitable.

Windows XP, I once installed linux on one of my old boxes im not a big fam of it, but surely want to watch out for in the future.

2000 had a bunch of bugs for me so I don't use that. XP has never ever gone wrong for me. I use no anti-virus since I built my computer (A year ago) and never had anything wrong with it.

Linux seems too complicated, because i'm lazy.

I have a mac g4, and it's my dads. I used to play warcraft on it... but it's slow.

BanChan said:
2000 had a bunch of bugs for me so I don't use that. XP has never ever gone wrong for me. I use no anti-virus since I built my computer (A year ago) and never had anything wrong with it.

Linux seems too complicated, because i'm lazy.

I have a mac g4, and it's my dads. I used to play warcraft on it... but it's slow.

i think you will find its the over way round .... XP is full of bugs and 2000 is the more stable :p

Back
Top Bottom