M. Jackson Ghost....?

ha, maybe true, maybe edited, maybe a hoax
maybe someones shadow in the next room even if it DOES look like it stands vertical and not put on the surfaces of the wall, so it wouldnt be a shadow,

though i do find the idea of Ghosts, and Demons, VERY intriguing

Ya, I think this is just a shadow. I don't think it was staged, but I think it is a shadow. However, the idea of ghosts is definately interseting to me as well.

ugh guys, let the poor dead pop star rest. There is no ghost, that is the craziest idea I've ever heard of.

People are going to be like OMG OMG he is still alive or omg his ghost walks the earth for the next 40 years just like they are doing with Tupac and did with Elvis

Down the hallway:confused:

I think it is nothing but a shadow, or a video edit.

Who cares really.. Just let the guy rest in peace..

Yes down the hall.

I agree that it is just a shadow or whatever.

Please don't get upset at me....I just saw the video on the news so I posted it. How is my posting a video about his "ghost" disterbing his peace at all? I hope he does RIP and that the media will let it go eventually, but it's alot better to hear about Micheal's ghost than about how terrible the budgets are or how terrible the economy is doing....

I hope he does RIP and that the media will let it go eventually, but it's alot better to hear about Micheal's ghost than about how terrible the budgets are or how terrible the economy is doing....

No, not really. Unlike Michael Jackson, the economy actually has some effect on the way I live.

Back
Top Bottom