Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Join Computer forums Today

Old 06-18-2005, 12:19 PM   #1
Talking Lucky Thread

Hey post you lucky things here:

I asked for a new phone and its coming on thursday.(from the web) Well then today my sim card i have currently broke and said sim card rejected, lost my number and locked me out completely, Anyway i have no phone but it will come before thursday so i will be lucky cus i am getting a brand new motorola v220.
Camera as well as flip, anyone got one of these?

Steven11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2005, 01:01 PM   #2
Daemon Poster
Default Re: Lucky Thread

my mommy has that cell phone..really nice, and colourful screen. I'm stuck with my sonyericsson T616, i want the new one, wit the picture/video camera, and built in mp3

-Pentium 4 @ 2.4GHz -Intel Mobo
-2X 512 MB DDR RAM
-Geforce FX 5700LE 256MB -SoundBlaster 24 bit
-Samsung 80GB hdd - Western Digital 160GB hdd
wiktorek01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2005, 01:33 PM   #3
Send a message via AIM to BobTheLOL

I wanna get rid of mu i95c boost mobile, unlocked so it works with all sim cards -_-
BobTheLOL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2005, 04:05 PM   #4

aint got 1
IAntDemo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2005, 04:10 PM   #5
Golden Master
Send a message via MSN to Kage

Thats kewl That phone is good.

I'm getting a new phone next week.

i have a budget of 100 for a pay as you go though, for a really early birthday present since mines not working that well anymore (siemens a-55)

Anyway, if i can push it up a bit more, I'll probably get the Sony Erricson k700i, or if not, the k500i (not as good but same specs really, except for less memory, and no bluetooth, and that i probably wouldn't even use )
Abit IP35 Pro / Q6600 G0 / Zalman 9700 / 8800GTS 640mb / 4x 2GB Corsair XMS / X-FI Xtreme M / 1x 1TB / Antec 900 / Logitech Z-5500 / Samsung 20inch
Kage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2005, 04:31 PM   #6
Daemon Poster
Send a message via MSN to Techy Geek

lol, thats a good phone. I don't have one, I did have a Nokia 1100, surely the most shocking phone ever produced, the special feature.... a torch.... yes and even that was rubbish. My mum put the first one through the wash, so I bought a new one (only 10 so i dont care) and i've just lost my new one, I probs won't buy another because im saving up all my money for some speakers. I really wanna get one of those brick phones, one of the first produced, everyone at school has really nice ones, they'd say "what is yours" and I'd struggle to life it up. The best bit is that I'd struggle to lose it and it can't possibly fit in my pockets and so cant go through the wash, the only problem is... they're over 400, and thats just on ebay

"If I seem to act unkind, its only me and not my mind" I Want To Tell You, The Beatles, Revolver
"When I am king, you will be first against the wall" Paranoid Android, Radiohead, OK Computer
There are two types of people, those who hate Microsoft, and those who work for it...
Possibly a Mac Convert
Techy Geek is offline   Reply With Quote