Lqqk

G35x

Golden Master
techno/trance? Everyone knows the song, cascada-everytime we touch, does anyone know a cd, with beats? I mean the good ones, not the shitty ones..I want the high temp, get ya going kind ya kno? ANyone know?

are you looking for trance or techno or hiptronica?...i would just google for the cd's.

if your looking for some good beats, check out the DDR songs. they have a lot of underground music.

Im not sure about the difference between trance and what not, I mainly listen to all rap so yeah...hmm DDR, that might be good..Im downloading the dj tiesto album right now, anyone hear bout him?

G35x said:
Im not sure about the difference between trance and what not, I mainly listen to all rap so yeah...hmm DDR, that might be good..Im downloading the dj tiesto album right now, anyone hear bout him?

Yes tiesto's the most popular DJ in the world (And about the biggest attention whore too)

G35x said:
techno/trance? Everyone knows the song, cascada-everytime we touch, does anyone know a cd, with beats? I mean the good ones, not the shitty ones..I want the high temp, get ya going kind ya kno? ANyone know?

Since you just want generic dance basicly from the sounsd of it, here's a list im throwing together mainly from what i've bought in the last 1 month. Notice I had alot of the songs before I bought them, but now I go the 100% legal route and buy all my music.

Anything in ( ) brackets is a song version, and anything in [ ] brackets is a comment

The two most popular songs ever I would say are these. However most true trance fans would murder you for mentioning their name.
Darude - Sandstorm

Kencraft 400 - Zombie nation.

And now some good songs im just throwing out
Lost Tribe - Gamemaster
4 Strings - Until you love me
Above and Beyond - Alone tonight (Ronski speed remix)
Ashiva - Sunrise
Binary Finary - Syncity
Binary Finary - 1998 (Binary's finality mix)
David Guetta - World is mine
Tiesto - Love Comes Again (Mark Norman Remix)
Ferry Corsten - Whatever (Marcel Woods Remix) [Sometimes the song is misidentified as "Maecel woods remix"]
Fragma - Man in the moon (2003 Club Mix) [Really just vocals over Energy 52]
Freemasons - Watchin'
Jonathan Peters & Sylver Logan Sharp - All this time (Black Mix)
Kassi - Threw it all away (Ford Mix-Radio edit)
L.S.G. - Hearts [Nobody likes this except me]
M.I.K.E. - Turn out the light
Perasma - Swing 2 Harmony
Pervading Call Two - No time to rest (Ace da brain mix)
Rank 1 - Beats at Rank-1 Dotcom (Extended Mix)
Rank 1 - Symsonic (Any of the remixes of this will do, as the origional is very crappy)
Roger Sanchez - Lost
Supermode - Tell me Why
Armin Van Burren - Zocalo (Original Mix)
Deep Dish - Say Hello [Their are many variations of this song, however I like the radio version the best even though it's short]
Stunt - Raindrops (DST-7 Remix)

G35x said:
ahaha sweet, then it must be good...

Tiesto is only mediocre, he's mainly popular due to him being such an attention whore, and patenting the entire "Look like you're doing something while doing nothing"

Back
Top Bottom