Lowndsey

Status
Not open for further replies.

setishock

Wizard of Wires
Would you make me another one of those semitransparent gifs? I need one that's 75% opaque and 25% transparent. 233 x 33. I have one that's totally clear already and this would complete my collection. If you would do that for me that would be great.
Thank you,
Seti

Because I asked him last time in the open. What's it hurting? At least it's not one of those idot threads about breaking up with a girl friend...

Because I asked him last time in the open. What's it hurting? At least it's not one of those idot threads about breaking up with a girl friend...

Honestly, I'd rather a breaking up thread. This is one reason why we have the PM feature.

Dickhead. I'd rather see a thread like this than half of the crap you come out with.

LOL

(i don't see the harm in this thread. if he doesn't want to pm him...then fine. Why do people care if he made a thread. Last time i check...the name of the user this was for was in the subject. So here...if your name isn't in the subject...and you don't like the thread...and don't open it. girls....)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom