The loose cannon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maurice, may I again point out to you your lack of understanding of the written word, please re read the post and actually take the information in this time, I will repeat it for you in case you have missed the pertinent detail "I have never, ever, used that turn of phrase on this forum except in pm to one member".

I put the question to you Maurice, with all the negative feed back you are receiving in your position as Moderator, do you feel you are doing the position justice?? be honest now
do you feel like a fish out of water?

EDIT: I have 12+ accumulated years hosting in PC Chat help rooms on MSN, I still Admin 2 communities, I have a sufficient pc hardware knowledge to assist other people, what do you have to offer apart from sarcasm and a belligerent attitude?

If you are banned for this, stating your opinion, ill walk out and wont look back. I know ive said it before, and it didnt happen, but for this, and you being such a good friend, its like "oh hell nah" if you get banned. (BTW I do mean perm) If its like a day thats not a big deal. :p

Anyways, I agree 100%. He means well, but hes 74, I mean seriously, his teen years were way different then ours, he just doesnt understand about us. Thats where the problem is, because he doesnt understand, he takes it all, and thinks its bad, so thus lock or ban.

Im sick of it myself, and there is nothing he can do to me. He even threatens to ban me; no possible. And when someone makes a point to him, he comes back with a commment like "Oh ive heard that before" or "Oh okay :)" Or one of those overlyused gay smilies.

He cant handle the truth, and he cant be the overly powerfull admin like he wishes.

Deathstar said:
I put the question to you Maurice, with all the negative feed back you are receiving in your position as Moderator, do you feel you are doing the position justice?? be honest now
do you feel like a fish out of water?

EDIT: I have 12+ accumulated years hosting in PC Chat help rooms on MSN, I still Admin 2 communities, I have a sufficient pc hardware knowledge to assist other people, what do you have to offer apart from sarcasm and a belligerent attitude?

That is a good question there. I also share the opinion that he doesn't do much justice for the position 'Moderator'.

Although to be fair, you don't really need much knowledge regarding comptuers in order to moderate a forum like this one, although that would mean you have no purpose here other than to moderate and maybe talk a bit in the social lounge..

ArrizX said:
If you are banned for this, stating your opinion, ill walk out and wont look back. I know ive said it before, and it didnt happen, but for this, and you being such a good friend, its like "oh hell nah" if you get banned. (BTW I do mean perm) If its like a day thats not a big deal. :p

Anyways, I agree 100%. He means well, but hes 74, I mean seriously, his teen years were way different then ours, he just doesnt understand about us. Thats where the problem is, because he doesnt understand, he takes it all, and thinks its bad, so thus lock or ban.

Im sick of it myself, and there is nothing he can do to me. He even threatens to ban me; no possible. And when someone makes a point to him, he comes back with a commment like "Oh ive heard that before" or "Oh okay :)" Or one of those overlyused gay smilies.

He cant handle the truth, and he cant be the overly powerfull admin like he wishes.

Yes alot of the time you need someone younger to understand younger people as well, which can also be a problem here.

everyboady just calm down and start over, with relationships with mods... stop trying to get mods fired...

ArrizX said:

I gave my word to Deathstar, & now to you, I-WILL-N0T-PB-DEATHSTAR I can't put it plainer than that, can I??, in spite of our huge differences, he is still entitled to his opinions.

I agree with Deathstar, hey brookfield, when did it become ok, to talk to a member by rank...Clikesot was just giving some good advice, and you think cause ur a mod, you know everything.. :rolleyes:

untitledtz4.jpg

Brookfield said:
I gave my word to Deathstar, & now to you, I-WILL-N0T-PB-DEATHSTAR I can't put it plainer than that, can I??, in spite of our huge differences, he is still entitled to his opinions.

I apologize, I didnt see that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom