The loose cannon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deathstar1

BSOD
A copy of a pm I have sent ....... ( I expect this will be closed soonish but hopefully a few will see it and will understand why I posted it.)

Deathstar in pm said:
Brookfield, you sir, are a poor example of a forum moderator.

If I were you I would cease posting due to the fact the more you post the clearer it becomes you have absolutely no idea of forum etiquette or how to use the most basic forum software.

Simply closing a thread because you disagree with it's contents, regardless if it breaches forum rules or not smacks of megalomania.

Exampli Gratia

softwarehttp://www.computerforums.org/showthread.php?t=42160

There was nothing in that thread requiring closure until you offended my sensibilities to the stage where I had to respond. Closing the thread on those grounds was simply churlish.

Might I suggest to you that you act your age rather than your shoe size.

For your information: I have included David Lindon in this first reply and copy/ pasted it to all moderators of this forum in PM, if I could be assured a thread I started to reveal this post in wouldn't be shut down immediately I would make one. Be assured, your imfamy as a poor moderator is well documented.
I threw caution to the wind in the end and created the thread in order to expose this person of dubious moral fibre, put your ego aside for a few seconds Brookfield, step back and take a good look at your behaviour, it is not a pretty picture.

I have no objections to fair moderation, my points on this particular moderator are the facts that he seems to feel he is "God" here and all posters are subject to his views, if they do not conform he will close threads arbitrarily. This is not a good trait in a forum moderator.

EDIT: As an exercise in investigation: Call up all my posts, then compare them to said Mod, judge for yourself who "helps" the most, if you want to go to rep points, I have 42 odd at last count in 475 posts, from people I have generally helped, compare them with the other contender (3300+ posts for a similar rep point tally), all will become clear.

Don't want to get in trouble but everything he has said is right. (By he I mean Deathstar, not brookfield)

User name said:
Don't want to get in trouble but everything he has said is right. (By he I mean Deathstar, not brookfield)
I appreciate your support, but please, do not put yourself in a corner by supporting me, I am a big boy and can look after myself ;)

cheers

User name said:
I'm not supporting you, I am merely posting my opinion, which is exactly what you did...
Point taken, I just hope you do not turn out to be "collateral damage" as a result. :D

Deathstar, I agree with you fully on everything you said. I will back you 100% on this one.

To add to this :

A pm I recieved

Brookfield said:
Deary me, *yawn* that shoe size comment I've seen you make to others...
Another slip up on your part, do you make a habit of reading other peoples pm's??? I have only used that reference in one pm on this forum and it wasn't to you.

You have dropped even lower in my estimation than the depths to which you have sunk, reading other peoples pm's is a breach of trust, you sir have no morals at all and are dispicable in your voyeuristic habits.

Lac3y said:
Deathstar, I agree with you fully on everything you said. I will back you 100% on this one.
Thanks Lac3y, I appreciate your support, but be aware I may be a sinking ship in regards to this forum so don't unnecessarily tie yourself to me

Don't worry. I've actually told Brookfield exactly what I think of him before. However, rather strangely, the thread was deleted.

I do think this will achieve nothing, unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom