Looks like it's about done snowing

Tommy Boy

Golden Master
I don't want to jinx it, but it looks like it's almost done snowing around here.

It started late last night and continued till this afternoon and we have picked up anywhere from 3 inches in my area to around a 12" in the snow belt areas north of where I am.

A clipper system came down from Canada and went across Lake Erie and sparked up a strong batch of lake effect snow. I am in NW Pennsylvania.

I hope this gives the road crews a chance to catch up and get some of the roads cleared off.

it was beautiful on long island today. 2 days ago it felt like it was going to snow, it was cloudy as hell with gusts of winds and temps of 28 degrees. there were a couple of flurries in the area but only covered lawns and roofs.

i cant wait for the snow, but i guess your not a snow guy eh tommy?

Ronco Rox said:
i cant wait for the snow, but i guess your not a snow guy eh tommy?
Uh...no...not a snow guy....lol

I hate snow and cold weather. I'm a summer sunshine, tshirt and shorts kinda guy.

Tommy Boy said:
Uh...no...not a snow guy....lol

I hate snow and cold weather. I'm a summer sunshine, tshirt and shorts kinda guy.

Would love it to snow here. Hope the weather clears up for you.

i am a snowman literally. i have a carrot for a nose and coal for my buttons. i love cold weather.

mainly i like the snow because believe it or not i like to shovel. not because its work but its so quiet outside. no planes overhead, no one flying down my road and no kids screaming. just a place for my head i guess

Well, to what I saw today, we're losing our first snow. I can almost say that it will never snow tile the end of the year...maybe never in the life.

Ronco Rox said:
i am a snowman literally. i have a carrot for a nose and coal for my buttons. i love cold weather.

mainly i like the snow because believe it or not i like to shovel. not because its work but its so quiet outside. no planes overhead, no one flying down my road and no kids screaming. just a place for my head i guess
yeah i like the cold too, but i like the sun just as much, its just winter i love snow, summer i love thes un, but now, i need to snowboard as much as possible

Back
Top Bottom