looking for a summer job.

Well, what kind of area do you live in? (City, or rural)
Do you have any special abilities?
Do you have working papers?

Unfortunately, its quite hard to find a job for a 14 year old. Although, if your looking for a summer job, I'd start looking now before the summer gets any closer and these positions fill.

Remember to be prepared (bring a pen with you to fill out applications) and dress nicely as if you were ready for an interview. Something as simple as bringing your own pen could show that your responsible.

Also, when filling out your application, for the things that you can't fill out for one reason for another (say it doesn't apply to you), don't leave blank. Put a slash through it to show that you saw it and had no response (not that you skipped it over). Also, read the instructions!

At Dominos, I look at the applications of applicants, and in some cases, hire them. These are the things I look for and that impress me.. ;)

Do you have any motels around you? Im sure you could clean some rooms

Sorry, but off topic
Baha, I cant call you for a few hours. Because I have drivers ed.

um not really, I live more towards the city. I'm pretty strong, I can use MS works, excel, powerpoint, all those programs. I have a paper route and it pays nearly nothing so I guess I'm pretty responsible. I mow lawns and clean houses too.

I'm 15 and i can't even get a job lol, all the 16 years + get all the good jobs.

I have a paper route. It pays good enough I guess. About 150-200 dollars a month. Another thing I do is referee little kids soccer games. Those pay about $15 a game and I do 2-3 a day.

man u got it goin. I get about 30 dollars for my route a month its blows. Where do you live in Michigan, I live in Saint Joseph in southern michigan.

Back
Top Bottom