Looking for a riding mower

I get what you guys mean with looking forward too something but not big deal.. So what you can't fly a quad and so what you can't mow the lawn... Personally if something gets in the way of a plan I try not to let it really bother me because if I get in a crappy mood about it then it ruins the weekend for everyone. I'm sure the sun will shine soon enough guys :)

I spend major bucks on my hobby. So when I look at NOAA and it says 7 days straight nothing but rain, yeah, it's something to get bothered about. I have over 800 dollars tied up in the quad I'm working on now. By the time I upgrade the flight controller, the radio receiver, and new LiPo batteries for it, it will be valued around $1500.00USD.
So I don't care for the rain too awful much.

Yeah I could but it doesn't matter if the mower is self propelled or not, walking kills me.

By the way our yardman is back from out of town so it's getting cut this weekend.

This is what he's gonna be facing. :lol:

Grass is nice and green :lol:

Still undecided and still saving money. Had a visit from my brother and he said he has one he can give me but it's a 48" cut. It won't fit through my gate.

I spend major bucks on my hobby. So when I look at NOAA and it says 7 days straight nothing but rain, yeah, it's something to get bothered about. I have over 800 dollars tied up in the quad I'm working on now. By the time I upgrade the flight controller, the radio receiver, and new LiPo batteries for it, it will be valued around $1500.00USD.
So I don't care for the rain too awful much.

Always happens... bought a motorbike and for the next couple of months it seemed to rain non-stop... so this year I'm looking at coupes instead, something with a roof!

Back
Top Bottom