Looking at an Iphone 4

Tommy Boy

Golden Master
I'm going to be ready for a cell phone upgrade here in a few days and I was looking at a number of phones from Verizon and I'm seriously looking at an Iphone 4. Who here has Iphones and how do you like them?

I have a question regarding the 16gb and 32gb versions of the Iphone 4, what is the difference between them? Is it just the memory size and that's it?

Äߧý∩†H♠H䎀;1083402 said:
The 32GB version has more memory - That's it...

Why buy an iPhone 4 now, the new model will be out pretty soon?
Then the Iphone 4 will be cheaper. If there is a 4g version coming out I won't need to worry about that for a long time, I'm in a...well I live in the sticks so 4g is quite a while off for me.

Then the Iphone 4 will be cheaper. If there is a 4g version coming out I won't need to worry about that for a long time, I'm in a...well I live in the sticks so 4g is quite a while off for me.
Iphone 4 is 4g I think.

Personally, I'm a big HTC fan. Thunderbolt is for Verizon I think?

Iphone 4 is 4g I think.

Personally, I'm a big HTC fan. Thunderbolt is for Verizon I think?

No, the iPhone 4 is just a 3G device, although capable of much better speeds than Sprint/Verizon 3G. The Thunderbolt is a pretty sweet phone and if LTE comes my way in the near future I'll be dropping my iPhone in a heartbeat. Here is an Speedtest from my iPhone 4 for Tommy boy from Edinboro, PA - Not to far from you ;)

iPhone_4_Speedtest.png

Äߧý∩†H♠H䎀;1083413 said:
No, the iPhone 4 is just a 3G device, although capable of much better speeds than Sprint/Verizon 3G. The Thunderbolt is a pretty sweet phone and if LTE comes my way in the near future I'll be dropping my iPhone in a heartbeat. Here is an Speedtest from my iPhone 4 for Tommy boy from Edinboro, PA - Not to far from you ;)

Haha, you live in Edinboro? We should just get everyone together in this area and get a couple of beers and computers networked together.

Äߧý∩†H♠H䎀;1083413 said:

iPhone_4_Speedtest.png
Those are some pretty nice speeds man. I didn't know you were from Edinboro? Or were you just driving through?

Back
Top Bottom