Lookin for a proxy

Infin1ty1

In Runtime
Hey whats up guys? Go ahead and close this if its not aloud but I just have a quick question.

Does anyone know of a proxy that will be abe to go through SmartFilter?

Lol, we have that SmartFilter at school, couldn't find any proxies, because the words proxy, proxies etc are filtered out!

Exactly my problem man! I can google the proxies at school but you go to click on the site and its blocked. I have one proxy that works, but you are not able to log into the websites you go to so that kinda defeats the purpose of using them.

if i remember correctly there is a hack/proxy for google. where you can enter a web address into google and get to the website directly. as if google was its own browser. i used it a couple of times in school and it got past all blocked sites.

also theres a feature on it where you can download music. it was pretty cool. bad news is that i don't remember what it was called. =(

Ah yea I believe your talking about the Cached version of webpages. That actually works for the most part, but for most sites (specifically Myspace and all of the Web Mail sites) they are completely blocked out, even the cached version.

Just wait till you get home, or..what I did, is set up logmein, and VNC, all that..and just got onto my PC at home..

Back
Top Bottom