Look what StarCraft II did...

haha, 9 years I have had that disk! man that was one of the first computer games I ever had.

that trailer was indeed sick. i cant friggin wait, ive already reinstalled starcraft on all of my comps and been playing it.

starcraft is awesome. in s korea they have some very strong gamers(slayers boxer and iloveOOv and julyZerg, and nada and savior adn w/e and they are sick players. their skills are beyond belief. esp. slayers boxer. his micromanagement is crazy. search him in youtube!

starcraft ghost anyone???

WoW has destroyed that company to being money grubbing a-holes, that don't care about anything but WoW.

2 things as a possiblity with SC2

1) It won't ever come out and will be like Starcraft ghost, and will be something that had trailers/screen shots/everything, but never come out, because Blizzard landed WoW

2) It will come out after a long time (2-3 years) and you'll have to play a monthly fee to play it online.

Just you wait.

starcraft ghost anyone???

WoW has destroyed that company to being money grubbing a-holes, that don't care about anything but WoW.

2 things as a possiblity with SC2

1) It won't ever come out and will be like Starcraft ghost, and will be something that had trailers/screen shots/everything, but never come out, because Blizzard landed WoW

2) It will come out after a long time (2-3 years) and you'll have to play a monthly fee to play it online.

Just you wait.

So pessimistic, I have to say, I strongly disagree with your opinions. Besides, if what you say is accurate, they'd probably lose more money from making their fan base wait even longer than they would if they just released the game ASAP. While the question about monthly fees is still up in the air as the Blizzard Conference had stated, I really doubt it will be implemented since revenue from WoW should be enough to cover the costs, and even if it weren't enough, if a monthly fee was placed on the use of Starcraft II battle.net, the cost would not be outrageous, it'd be a very unpopular move for a large part of Blizzard's fan base that don't have a steady income or generous parents, so I'm sure Blizzard marketing is taking that into consideration.

As far as Starcraft II never coming out, that's just laughable. We all knew this game would be released and it is one of Blizzard's most valuable franchises. With such a large gaming base in Korea and an ever growing fan base in the US and Europe it'd be like winning the lottery and turning down the winnings. This isn't going to be a disaster like Ghost, Blizzard realized that their true talent lies in the PC gaming industry, and that'll be the defining difference between SC: Ghost and SC II.

Back
Top Bottom