Look At These LOL

lol why would the kid run to his dad (or whoever was filming it) when they were the one that put him through that to begin with??

Ten bucks says the next words out of his boss' mouth, after the shock wore off was "Your Fired."

I've seen a bunch of variations of the same concept of the first video. I want to do that to my parents one day :p

The second one may work if the video cable was long enough, lol. Some days I do feel like throwing around my computer because it's not working, but I remember it was too expensive to do that.

The first video is just sad. That kid's dad is a sick bastard. Takes a real low life to do something like that to your own kid. :mad:

The first video is just sad. That kid's dad is a sick bastard. Takes a real low life to do something like that to your own kid. :mad:

lol c'mon he didnt know his kid would do that did he he prob thought his kid would be shocked but then find it funny.

Not much of a dad if he doesn't even know how his own kid would react. He didn't even console the kid after it scared the hell out of him. It's sick that he would think scaring the crap out of his own son like that would be funny. I would never have thought to do something that mean to one of my kids.

But then, with you being 16, I don't think you'd understand.

Back
Top Bottom