A look back in time!

how much is this computer worth

im lookin for a new computer and dont have much money and need to sell my old one. here are the specs. how much is this pc worth to you.

windows xp home
1.2 ghz prosscer
256mb ddr ram
AGP nivda geforce 2 32mb ram
dvd-rom 8x
cd burner 8x burn speed 52x read
3.44in. floppy
2 usb 1 serial in front
2 usb 1 printer port 2 PS2 ports 1 serial
on-board and sound card
network card

http://computerforums.org/showthread.php?t=33855

Title:My computer that I just finished building won't turn on completely...

Body:
For some reason when I turn on my computer (press the on button) the on light turns on and everything turns on for a fraction of a second and then turns back off but the on light remains on, I don't know wether it's the motherboard, the power supply is bad or I didnt hook something up correctly.

...my problem was solved....i was such a nub those days..

title: wireless internet

Hi, i have a samsung M40 17" and it has wireless internet, it connects fine while i am at home and connecting to the network, which does not require a password, but as soon as i go to school to try to connect to the wireless network there, which does require a password i cannot connect, i have tried internet explorer and firefox, neither can connect. the settings for the server are correct, the name and port, and i have copied it directly into the box from another computer that does connect, so that is not the problem. i have just had to re-install windows completley could this have anything to do with the problem, i have reinstalled all software and drivers, is there any settings that allow it to display messages? Please help

Thanks for any help

Mark

that was nearly 3 years ago.. lol.. that laptop is history now

Here is mine:
Date: -August 13th, 2006, 09:12 AM (why was i up at 9 a.m.? )

Title Hard Drive

body was wondering how you take an internal hard drive and make it into a external hard drive that is connected via usb

The forums must have been cleared?

Back
Top Bottom