London bombs

Yes it is a very gloomy day
London had one of its best days because of the olympics and now has shown one of its darkest
In australia, they say that it was not due to the olympic selection but with the G8 because of how co-ordinated and sophisticated this attack was
They believe that it is the Al Kieda [wrong spelling lol]
This is a sad day for all of us :(

Neither religious hatred, nor the promotion of the slaughter of innocent people will be tollerated here.

:( I vacationed in London three times. Its the most beautiful and historical city that I have ever visited. I lived in New York City for 15 years before moving. To see these 2 cities attacked by those beasts and monsters (they don't qualify as humans) makes me so mad. I'll never return to NYC. Without seeing the World Trade Center in the New York skyline, it just wouldn't be the same.

I hope that all those wonderful and beautiful places that I visited in London are never attacked and destroyed by those disgusting animals. I am saddened for the people of London, just like I was for the people of NYC on 9/11.

All of us over here in New York State and all of the other 49 states, send our prayers to the people of London, and hope all of the wounded will recover soon.

boz4life said:
today im off out petrol and nail bombing mosques but got to find out what time pray time is and when the little kids are outside i am going to make their little children die for what they believe in
I hope you are joking, if not, this makes you as bad as the bombers, before I looked at your profile, I thought he's some scary, know-it-all kid, but you're a just a year older than me!!, what are you thinking of, I promised a mod colleague that I wouldn't take action against members making remarks, I started this thread as a member, not as a mod, which I am, & a relative of mine came close to losing his life there, he was very near the bus that was blown up, but I knew that indiscriminate revenge was not the way, BEHAVE YOURSELF!!

This was a tragic thing to happen

And my thoughts are with the people that was either hurt or had friends or family affected by this

Glad your relative was safe Maurice

Well, as a person from New York.. I know firsthand what your going through Maurice.

This day will live forever in history, as 9/11 did and when you are older, and for the rest of your life, you will know exactly where you were when you found out what happened.

I still remember where I found out.. 5th period in Math class, when I walked into students crying for their family, on the day of September 11th, 2001.

Maurice, my heart goes out to you and all other effected by this in any way. Its such a tragic event when things happen around the world, but it hurts so much more when it hits close to home.

I hope you can cope with this in the best way possible, and realize that living in fear as some people do, is not the way of living. These terrorists want us to live in fear and misery, and that is why they have done what they have, and continue to do what they do.

As of I heard though, Al-Queda has claimed responsibility for this tragic event because of England's involvement in the war.

has anyone got any links to the details of these bombings? i only heard about them yesterday when i was in egypt, one of the girls dad's phoned her and said about it and he was okay, ive only been back since 3.30am thismorning, and havnt had time to look at the news or anything, any links would be usefull for me

Maurice said:
A typical remark from you, about closing this thread, opening your mouth, before engaging brain, you don't change, do you?, obviously you have no-one in London, my cousin lives just outside, & as luck would have it, she wasn't in the area, but one of her nephew was on a bus, just behind the one that was blown to pieces.
I'm angry & shaken, but you woudn't understand that.

Sorry, only trying to help. :confused:

mark thorpe said:
has anyone got any links to the details of these bombings? i only heard about them yesterday when i was in egypt, one of the girls dad's phoned her and said about it and he was okay, ive only been back since 3.30am thismorning, and havnt had time to look at the news or anything, any links would be usefull for me
Yes, I'm pleased to tell you that if you type "London bombs" at Google, you'll get a whole slew of contacts, click on the top one, & look around that one, but, go to the bottom item, where you can have bulletins sent to you by email, that's what I did, it's brilliant, let me know how you get on, PM me.

Maurice

Back
Top Bottom