LoLlApAlOoZa?!?

lol, it brought me to some search page, and i was just kidding, it was just funny, because i dont know anyone in the US who hasnt heard of it :)

boardordi3 said:
lol, it brought me to some search page, and i was just kidding, it was just funny, because i dont know anyone in the US who hasnt heard of it :)
Yeah, I was kidding along too, er,...sorry didn't the link give details of events?, it did when I looked. :confused:

boardordi3 said:
lol, its the best we got, besides warpd tour, but i dunno if i can go
oh heres the list of bands
http://www.lollapalooza.com/default.asp?fd=1

Out of that list, wouldn't mind seeing Red Hot Chilli Peppers, and would love to see Queens Of The Stone Age. Apart from that, nothing else really. =/

Mark has it right though, Download > pretty much any festival America has to offer, except for the smaller, lesser known, Death Metal ones which I'd love to see.

Ugh, ugly list.
Download did look like it was much better.
Too bad, I don't think :wumpscut: plays live.I dunno. They're industrial with lots of effects. At least Bronx Casket Co. Or umm. . . Sounds of Mass Production would be nice too.

my parents won free tickets to ozz fest (not quite sure why) but i didnt go, i was on vacation :( which wasnt bad :)

Back
Top Bottom