Lol, soccer players are such fakers.

The only thing I like about soccer is when the Americans won the World Cup and that chick went out on the field and ripped her shirt off.

You know how soccer would be more fun to watch? If they had 3 or 4 rabid wolves running around the field chasing the players, now you have to try and score while fighting for your life......that would be fun to watch. I'll bet the teams would be down to about 5 or 6 players by the time the game was over.....lol

mammikoura said:
yeah it's always been like that. I really think that the referees should give out more cards for faking...
They do if they notice the player is faking it

few days ago at one of the games a guy got lightly pushed and he went into the side board and started yelling and rolling around.

Tommy Boy said:
The only thing I like about soccer is when the Americans won the World Cup and that chick went out on the field and ripped her shirt off.

You know how soccer would be more fun to watch? If they had 3 or 4 rabid wolves running around the field chasing the players, now you have to try and score while fighting for your life......that would be fun to watch. I'll bet the teams would be down to about 5 or 6 players by the time the game was over.....lol

Well wasn't it from Womens soccer? And wasn't that Brandi Chastain? Or whatever her name was...

She got a big sponsorship from Nike after that because she was wearing a Nike sports bra. That was when she became REALLY popular.

Tommy Boy said:

LMFAO, yeah not sure if tv stations would really want to broadcast that....

Back
Top Bottom