Lol, I have great luck...

so not only was you out numbered by bigger blokes you only had 3/4 of your skin left on your body and a broken foot?

Idk about 3/4... But broken ribs, a cracked foot, and a shoulder that was dislocated a week ago, Correct.

Lol,

Something kinda like this happened to me yesterday night. I was sitting in my car reading and two guys come up to my car looking for the gas tank. I briefly heard them say something along the lines of "Lets piss in it". I get out of my car and politely tell them to f*** off. One guy (my height and weight), shoves me against the door and advances on me. I clocked him in the side of the head and he falls over.

His friend pretty much tells me to screw myself and leave. I get in the car and drive home :p Pretty eventful night.

yeah i agree i don't know this person (ghostfl) personally or that well but he seems straight up and a genuine nice guy so why don't all you that are having doubts just cut him some slack.
their's worse people to know on here that's for sure and i know who id rather keep on my good side

Thanks dude. But I really don't need anyone's "slack". Because whether they believe me or not, I KO'd some big ass dude that tried to jump me with his friend, and it pretty much made my night... Besides the girl that I had just walked to her car on the other side of the neighborhood :p

id rather keep it cool.

and if thats ghost the one doing 45mph he got balls.

You can probobly pause it and see that its me. But unfortunately, I didn't get the crash on video, and I was going about 20% FASTER than in the first video. In the video, you can tell I was carving back and forth at the beginning to loose speed. The time I crashed, I was kicking from the top and going straight. Thanks though, I like to believe I have testicles too :p

i for sure won't be trying any of that s**t out i wanna keep all my faculties and all my bones in one piece.
respect to those that try it though even if they do get hurt abit it takes alot of bottle and adrenalin

Back
Top Bottom