Lol

I'm taking them because my parents are divorced and my dad never claimed that the boxes were his in the final orders.

And corrention on my part. The bullet I thought was a 50mm is a .38 caliber but sizes are about the same as I listed.

I'm taking them because my parents are divorced and my dad never claimed that the boxes were his in the final orders.

And corrention on my part. The bullet I thought was a 50mm is a .38 caliber but sizes are about the same as I listed.

That sounds better, 50mm rounds only fit german PAK-38 guns which are vehicle towed anti-tank weapons, and posession of the ammunition or the weapon that fires them is highly, highly against your laws.

That sounds better, 50mm rounds only fit german PAK-38 guns which are vehicle towed anti-tank weapons, and posession of the ammunition or the weapon that fires them is highly, highly against your laws.

Yeah. But no doubt that the .338 is still freaking awesome. :D

My dad claims the mafia is who sells all the fireworks is secretly the primary force behind the federal govt. And I just counted all of the ammo I took from my dad to sell for some money. So here's what I found --- approx. 800 rounds of 223 Remington 45mm cartridges. 17 full boxes of 50 rounds each 9mm hand gun ammo. 20 .338 caliber rounds. 1000 rounds of high power .22 rifle ammo. And 250 rounds of 12 gauge shotgun ammo.

EDIT: There is also 1 -- 4 shot rifle clip, 3 -- 9mm pistol clips, and 2 -- AK-47 clips. I would like to know what all this is worth.

I know where I'm going when there's a zombie apocalypse. :D

I know where I'm going when there's a zombie apocalypse. :D

Hehe. Yay!! :D

And here are the pics of the biggest bullets we have.
DSCF0343.jpg

The .223 is a small bullet, although the long shell is what makes it appear bigger. The .223 really wreaks havoc on un-armored flesh because the bullet tumbles and fragments. The fact that it's a supersonic bullet also helps.

Back
Top Bottom