Logo Wanted - I will pay for it.

~NeonFire372~

Golden Master
If anyone is nice enough to do one kind of like this for free, I would gladly accept it but if not, I'd pay $5 Canadian through Paypal for a logo like this:

samplelogovh7.jpg

I want "The Fun Bucket" written in nice big letters in the center, on the left a smiley face with a nice little speech balloon with little lines inside it (kinda like I got except better) by it and on the right blog, forum and games written neaten over and under each other.

If I'm satisifed with the final product, unless you want to donate it for free, just give me your Paypal email address and I'll send you $5 CDN.

For currency conversion from Canadian to US dollars, see here .

Edit: I will also consider anything else that you make that looks nice. If you don't want me to steal it (I won't) without paying, just put a watermark or something across it so it don't look no good and when I pay for it you can remove that and give me the real logo.

Edit 2: The colors on the sample logo aren't the ones I want, they are just the ones I used for the sample. Anything that looks good / matches www.thefunbucket.com/forums or whatever is okay

I made the logos for the altima site, and the one for the zune..The zune one was preety sweet, not sure if you saw it..Give me an im or something.

Back
Top Bottom