Logitech Z5300e

Jamxx

Fully Optimized
I just have to say these speakers are incredible. I got them yesterday and equalized them with iTunes, and they sound absolutely FANTASTIC. The subwoofer is so loud! You honestly have no idea! I was just wondering if anyone else had these speakers here. :confused: :D

Wow, that's nice set of speakers!

But, I still hav to live with m Altec Lansing XA3021 2.1 speaker set. They're really good, but the Radioshack 3.5mm is crap! :mad:

I would love to have one like this, so my 2.1 speaker set would go on the TV.

I would get those but really my 530s serve me just fine. And its not the money either its the house I live in. I couldn't play them at night because of how cheap my house is built my parents would complain all the time.

I saw they were running for like 114 bucks when I was looking at them for the first time they were going for 300 somthing I believe.

Jamxx said:
I just have to say these speakers are incredible. I got them yesterday and equalized them with iTunes, and they sound absolutely FANTASTIC. The subwoofer is so loud! You honestly have no idea! I was just wondering if anyone else had these speakers here. :confused: :D
I will second that! Good choice of speakers!
I don't have the Z-5300's, but I have the Z-2300 2.1 speaker set, and let me tell you, it's awesome!

My friend down the street has them. Those speakers are really nice as well! The subwoofer on them is a bit more accurate but this one seems to have more "oomph" to it, which also causes a little boominess... Nothing too bad, though! They're both awesome sets!

Back
Top Bottom