Lockerz Invites

A few questions,

Where does all the merchandise come from for lockerz?

Also I'm just wondering what have all you lockerz users have gotten with your redeemed points so far?

Edit:

What shipping company do they use to ship stuff?

IS redeeming a hard process?

So what is it?

It's a site where you do things and you receive "PTZ", which is a type of currency. After you accumulated enough PTZ, you can exchange with items like ipods, video games, etc (Which was mostly "Fresh Out" last time I was on). If you invited 20 people, then you will get double PTZ. For example, you get 2 PTZ for logging in, after the 20 invite, you will get 4 PTZ from now on.

Some people think this is a type of pyramid scheme. I tried it, and I stopped using it after a month or so.

It's a site where you do things and you receive "PTZ", which is a type of currency. After you accumulated enough PTZ, you can exchange with items like ipods, video games, etc (Which was mostly "Fresh Out" last time I was on). If you invited 20 people, then you will get double PTZ. For example, you get 2 PTZ for logging in, after the 20 invite, you will get 4 PTZ from now on.

Some people think this is a type of pyramid scheme. I tried it, and I stopped using it after a month or so.

Ya the idea doesn't sit right with me either. It doesn't sound like something I want to get involved with.

6 pts soon to be 8 lol thanx winslow for inviting me. I hope this really isn't a scam

How much does it cost in ptz to get something good ie ipod netbook or something?

Back
Top Bottom