Locked my phone and don't know the password!!!

NEED WOW NOW

Daemon Poster
I have the Verizon enV and i was just hitting buttons on my phone when i woke up and I hit the lock button. I try the last 4 digits of my phone number and it didn't work, and the 0000 thing didn't work.

I have never set the password on this phone and if I did it was completely random.

Is there anyway to get my phone unlocked without having to bring it to the Verizon store.

Thanks

On my phone, it actually turned out to be like last four digits of my home phone number (if you meant the last four numbers of your cell).

i dont know anything about these phones, but some you can re flash the firmware. google about

Nope, I googled it and I don't have a USB cable for my phone which I would need to re flash the firmware, and for me to reset it I would need to get into the menu, which of course I can't.
What am I left with?

You have to go to the Verison store. They'll either have to reset it for you or give you a new phone. This happened with my dad's phone, but he's on Cingular, so they could just replace the SIM card. Not sure about Verizon.

I had the same thing happen to me (although I ended up figuring out the pword eventually so i lucked out) and I believe the only way it can be unlocked manually is by sending it out to the factory. And that really sucks I know. They might help you out and give you a new phone in the mean time.

Back
Top Bottom