Lockdown

Lockdowns aren't scary. In fact they can be funny at times. I've seen kids get chased down by dogs because they were running from the cops... Once I saw a kid break his nose running from the cops in a lockdown... They also taught me a important lesson

Dog with fat cop, dog run fast, you run fast, dog run faster, dog has teeth, cop has handcuff and gun, run from dog and cop bad idea, dog bite, if you bite dog back, cop fire, you don't bite back you stay alive, you still go jail if you run or not.

I knew aguy who was a k-9 unit in the naracotries section. He said he never understood why poeple try to outrun the dog. For one the dog will be IN SHAPE AND BE ABLE TO OUT RUN YOU! Two the cop will be right behind it and the dog can't get sued, or fired because he bits to hard. He said that he never lost a chase on foot with his dog, and he always won it the same wya. Dog takes down bad guy, he catches up and finishes the job.

But drug busts in my old school were common, but problem is a lot of the times word would get out through the cop's kids telling his friends about it. However a lockdown at the start of school wasn't uncommon nor after spring break or near the end of school.. And we had a few inbetween.

lhuser said:
Right now, we are in a lockdown process...drug bust is on with Kanine support...Jeese, can't people be shocked by an event like tihs, but nooo...they have to continue...

Anyways, have you ever met a lockdown before?
nah the day we had one (because of a rumor the school was going to be shot up) i left school like 15 minutes before with the football team

Yeah, we have had a lock down before...It was SOOO funny!

Okay, so during lunch, we all go out in the front of the school and play football or just fool around, well for some reason this old crack addict thought that it woul dbe a good time to steal a bike...Okay, so it is right infront of the school! there must be about 45-55 kids out side and then there are HUGE windows in the cafiteria with like 400 kids and like 5 adults, well this old crack additct comes up on his bmx bike and just grabs the best looking bike that he can find and it just happended to be my friends, (Well, this guy looked pretty bad, and had a knife in his back pocket so f*** the bike, lol) but a kid that was also friends with my friend was like "What the F*** Bit*h, thats Taylors bike" and then the crack adict replied "Well, it's my Fu*ken bike now" and all this other stuff and the kid was just about to tackle the crack addict, and woulda probably got stabbed, although the kid is a pretty good fighter(he could kick my ass atleast ;p) well then a teacher came out and held the kid back and told the adict to get lost, and then the cops came, we had a lock down and you can just imagine all of the jokes that can be said about the guy coming back and all...it was pretty funny.

Sorry for not making it neater(paragraphs and all) but i am lazy :)

Crabby... said:
Yeah, we have had a lock down before...It was SOOO funny!

Okay, so during lunch, we all go out in the front of the school and play football or just fool around, well for some reason this old crack addict thought that it woul dbe a good time to steal a bike...Okay, so it is right infront of the school! there must be about 45-55 kids out side and then there are HUGE windows in the cafiteria with like 400 kids and like 5 adults, well this old crack additct comes up on his bmx bike and just grabs the best looking bike that he can find and it just happended to be my friends, (Well, this guy looked pretty bad, and had a knife in his back pocket so f*** the bike, lol) but a kid that was also friends with my friend was like "What the F*** Bit*h, thats Taylors bike" and then the crack adict replied "Well, it's my Fu*ken bike now" and all this other stuff and the kid was just about to tackle the crack addict, and woulda probably got stabbed, although the kid is a pretty good fighter(he could kick my ass atleast ;p) well then a teacher came out and held the kid back and told the adict to get lost, and then the cops came, we had a lock down and you can just imagine all of the jokes that can be said about the guy coming back and all...it was pretty funny.

Sorry for not making it neater(paragraphs and all) but i am lazy :)
ahahahaha

man if I was the guy I would killed the crack addict I be like you better stab fast because one hit from after he misses lets just say I'd be in jail and they would have another grave to dig

Back
Top Bottom