Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 08-01-2006, 09:30 PM   #1
Golden Master

Send a message via MSN to ArrizX
Default Lmao, I can drift! But dont drift on a hairpin turn with gravel, and a steep edge

Lol my dad is getting surgery on his knee, so my parents are in Wenatchee. About 40 minuts away. And (pics below) I went up to the top of the hill I live on, and went to do some drifting.

Was fun, and I got good. Even with some J turns (where you reverse fast; E-Brake; turn; let off E-Brake; go!)

Anyways, about the steep edge..: What happened is I came down a hairpin turn (90 Degree) and I hit the E brake. I fish tail it good. I stomp on the breaks, and reverse to take a picture. And then, after the picture is when it happened. I freakin gun it, hit the break, fish tail (all on purpose) and the gravel made the car slide a bit to much, which in turn made me over correnct to each side, and as soon as you know it, wham! Im just sitting there in the dust, saying wow. As my dog in is in the back seat, loving every moment of it.

Anyways, we just kinda went up and around and exploring, (with a bit of drifting on each sharp corner).

Upload Images with PicTiger

Click on the pictures to view them bigger!

To clear this up, it was all on a Private road, not public.

()_) ()_)--o-)_)
ArrizX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 09:30 PM   #2
Golden Master

Default Re: Lmao, I can drift! But dont drift on a hairpin turn with gravel, and a steep edge

_

Picture Gallery with PicTiger

A member asked me on aim to give him the pictures I had, full size, with the view for a background.

Link is here..
http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.ph...A96ABB04482B21

And the come in the size of 2592x1944

()_) ()_)--o-)_)
Old 08-01-2006, 09:31 PM   #3
Golden Master

Default Re: Lmao, I can drift! But dont drift on a hairpin turn with gravel, and a steep edge

Dusty!!

Picture Album with PicTiger

Oh yeah, and lightening hit that tree.
()_) ()_)--o-)_)
Old 08-01-2006, 09:36 PM   #4
BSOD

Send a message via AIM to Trivium Nate

I wish i was their to see it, It must have been really cool and fun
Trivium Nate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 09:36 PM   #5
BSOD

Did you bump this thread twice? or saving those post for other pics? And what is this like your 100000,233343,4 thread about cars lol.Nah its cool though.Drifting sounds fun,especialy with a motorcycle
King of Kings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 09:40 PM   #6
Golden Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by King of Kings
Did you bump this thread twice? or saving those post for other pics? And what is this like your 100000,233343,4 thread about cars lol.Nah its cool though.Drifting sounds fun,especialy with a motorcycle
Its preety hard to drift with a motorcylce, dont think its really possible...Find me a video, and Ill be a believer..

Stand corrected, but this isnt as good as drifting iwth cars..

what is up vanilla face
G35x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 09:41 PM   #7
Golden Master

Lol oh yeah, a bump after a minute each.

Pics give the story a nice feel. Check them out now.
()_) ()_)--o-)_)
Old 08-01-2006, 10:03 PM   #8
Daemon Poster

Send a message via MSN to Toby Send a message via Yahoo to Toby

Nice pics man,

Although you'd want to be careful with yoyur dog in the back... you know, he may get sick... lol
Dell Inspiron 9400 Notebook 120GB 5400RPM SATA HDD, 500GB 7200RPM SATA External HDD, DVD+-RW, DVD+-RW External, Mobile Intel Calistoga i945PM, Intel Core 2 Duo 2.0 GhZ, 2GB DDR2-667MhZ Dual Channel SDRAM, Nvidia GeForce GO 7900 GS 256MB Single-Pipe.
TinyXP Rev05, PerfectDisk, TuneUp Utilities, Window Washer, Nod32, Bo-Clean, SuperAntiSpyware Pro, Spyware Blaster, Comodo Firewall Pro.
Toby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 10:06 PM   #9
Golden Master

Lol, man, I tell ya, he was loving it! Just letting the wind blow through his hair with his head hangin out the window. Was pretty funny, because everytime id do something, he would sit down. Lol he like felt it comming.. I dont know, but he looked pretty damn happy, haha
()_) ()_)--o-)_)
Old 08-01-2006, 10:08 PM   #10
BSOD

Looks very nice! You're lucky indeed. That sceenary is to die for. Not only that, but it's closed off, all to yourself.

As for motorcycle drifting, a good example off it is the motorcyclist who race on ice, they have to "drift" around the entire circuit. So yes, it is possible.

Sytheious is offline   Reply With Quote