Live 8 Concert

R U freaking kidding me? Snoop Dogg (Not doggy) doesn't really sing, he raps. Anyway, he is a great old school rapper.

And yes, hte Live 8 concerts are free, here is my proof:

n 1985 Bob Geldof gave birth to Live Aid, the groundbreaking rock-concert series that raised $200 million for African famine relief. Bono of U2 and Richard Curtis (screenwriter of Four Weddings and a Funeral and Notting Hill) were there. That day inspired them to learn more about Africa and ultimately form their own antipoverty campaigns. Now the three friends are organizing Live 8, a series of FREE international concerts to be held on July 2 with unprecedented star power (Will Smith is host of a hip-hop-heavy show in Philadelphia; Pink Floyd will reunite in London on the same bill as U2, Coldplay...

That was an excerpt from Time Magazine archive.

ok, fair enough, for those who can't watch it or dont have a telly (does anyone not have a telly???) you can watch it here
http://music.channel.aol.com/live_8_concert/home/uk_main
thats what im doing, I do have a telly, but i need to do some stuff

EDIT
Snoop Doggy Dog may not sing, but he is still rubbish as far as I'm concerned, but that is my opinion, lets not get in a huge flaming war.
I think that the live 8 is a good idea actually, is anyone watching it? The Srgt Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band was actually quite good

Yeah i am watching it pretty crap i reckon although its for good causes, i want songs like candy shop and like toy soldiers.

you cannot be serious, they're rubbish, my ass can make better music than that. Actually the quality of acts has improved slighty, Maria Carey is now playing (hence I've disappeared) but soon the Who, Maroon 5, Def Leppard, its all to come

Techy Geek said:
I've been watching it, some of the acts are rubbish, Keane can't sing, neither could Travis, and I thought Razorlight looked stupid t**ts (although they are a good band). Overall I thought it was a good idea, but poorly presented and executed, gtg, Snow patrol are playing

It's not if they sing good or bad, but it just shows that they care about the incredible poverty in Africa. If the quality of the music is all you're concerned about, you really have issues.

Back
Top Bottom