A little CF get together

MikeReiner

Golden Master
Alright guys, as computer enthusiasts it's obvoius that a lot of us love to play games (particularly Counter-Strike: Source (or 1.6, whatever floats your boat) and Unreal Tournament 2004)

We need to get on a ventrilo or teamspeak server and find a game server guys.. I know a lot of you guys want that, but nobody ever seems to lift a finger towards trying. Come on guys!

I have a ventrilo server.. but due software and bandwidth limitations, I can't host more than 5 or 6 people on it..

I have a ventrilo server.. but due software and bandwidth limitations, I can't host more than 5 or 6 people on it..

I've run, vent serveres in the past, and I have a provider. I would be "happy" to give CF a vent server for its personnal use however I would only put in 2 months worth of rent, i'd want at least a few months paid by the members of this community. I would figure a 25 man server would be fine. I would locate the server either in London, or Frankfurt this would be decided by a vote on CF.

We could have rooms for each different game, and computer chat, I personnally would use it.

If we decide to do this, I only promise 2 months of service, if I woudn't get donations then i'd let the service run out. I could easly host a 25 man server for 20 euros for 2 months, then donations would be directed to this server and we could keep it up with donations. The 25 man server costs 10.99 a month, 50 is 14.99.

I already have a account and exp with the provider I am talking about at www.nationvoice.com i'll make a post about it.

Id love to do it, but my video card, and my graphics card just arnt good enough.

Sorry :(

Although, id be more then happy to be a part of scheduling times, or matches, or creating a tounamnet (sp) chart.

I would definatly use the server.. provided that others would get on it and use it.

However, for now, I have my own server we can use for a little.

IP: 71.219.3.163 port 3784

version 2.3.0

ArrizX said:
Id love to do it, but my video card, and my graphics card just arnt good enough.

Sorry :(

Although, id be more then happy to be a part of scheduling times, or matches, or creating a tounamnet (sp) chart.

I would do that too. I am new to this forum and would be happy to contribute more to it. I don't play these games you guys discuss, I don't even have one game on this computer. But all the administrative stuff I would be happy doing. I don't know if I have to be a moderator to do this (obviously I'm not). But if you are interested in using me to help organize this, send me a PM.

Everyone must be offline right now or something.. I made this thread about an hour or so ago.. took a while for anyone to reply.

I was out teaching my puppy how to swim :D

Anyways, yeah, good idea, ill definetly be involed. And ill watch the matches :D

Back
Top Bottom