Linux Pic editing.

Steemax

Daemon Poster
I wanna make a Callage (I think thats how its spelled) but I cant figure out how to do it with GIMP, every time i resize it perfectly the pic just dissapears, only comes up when I edit it. But anything easier to use like Microsoft paint that I can download for linux?

Humm...try Paint.net. I'm not 100% sure if it's compatible with Linux but it's like an upgraded paint. I use it a lot and does the job for me. Btw its collage. =]

ps: gotta love ff's spell check

IMO Gimp is a very complex program. I think a lot of messing around is necessary to learn it correctly. My dad loves it and uses it all the time. But I prefer Paint.net. I think if it works with Linux you might be satisfied. Won't hurt to try it.

Well the main reason I downloaded it is because I was trying to get rid of Internet Explorer but I got rid of all those applications that come with windows too (Calculator, Paint, etc.). Unfortunately IE is still around and those handy tools are not. Btw, my replacement for the calculator is Python. Lol.

Thanks for the help, altough I ended up just going on my windows laptop and doing it there on paint and uploading it to photobucket.

Back
Top Bottom