Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Closed Thread

Old 01-21-2008, 05:35 PM   #11
Fully Optimized

Send a message via MSN to blackjack
Default Re: like a virgin...ha ha

Go Granny go Granny Go!!! she was quite good , that must have taken allot of nerve, Nice memories to keep

Old 01-21-2008, 09:46 PM   #12
In Runtime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brookfield View Post
I only hope is that they don't know you put that on youtube, how do you think they would feel if they knew that their 21 year old son/grandson had done that??, you're a man, not some 12 year old kid, also if they became aware that you were on here, taking the piss out of them, they're your mom & gran for chrissake!!! , I expect you were delighted at Xmas when they showered you with loads of presents, how much did they spend? £500? £1000? £2000? more?, well you deserved to have nothing, acting like that, you ought to be ashamed, but no, 'spect you'll say "get a life Brookie" or "old Brookie's off again", yeah I'm off again, & this time I think I'm well justified!!

Mods please note that I'm not flaming him, just letting off steam about what I consider to be a foolish hurtful thing to do to your own kin, there's one thing it certainly wasn't, & that's "fun"
hey hey hey i didnt put the thing on youtube, my grandmothers daughter did and they are very aware of it so dont go yelling at me. They love it and think its hilarious, i told my mother that maybe some talent scout would find her and start her career...lol

My setup: AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual-Core 4000+, 2Gb A-data ddr800, MSI K9A2 CF 790X, MSI 2600XT T2D512EZ, Samsung DVD-RW, Ultra 500W PS Vseries, Maxtor 80Gb, Aspire Mid-tower case, Windows xp Home, Westinghouse 19" LCD
Old 01-21-2008, 09:53 PM   #13
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to borat_sagdiyev Send a message via MSN to borat_sagdiyev

grandma is the better singer
evga geforce 7600GT overclocked
Old 01-21-2008, 10:01 PM   #14
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to DJ-CHRIS Send a message via MSN to DJ-CHRIS Send a message via Yahoo to DJ-CHRIS

Quote:
Originally Posted by kostonbleeds View Post
hey hey hey i didnt put the thing on youtube, my grandmothers daughter did and they are very aware of it so dont go yelling at me. They love it and think its hilarious, i told my mother that maybe some talent scout would find her and start her career...lol
He's just crazy, ignore him
Old 01-22-2008, 04:12 AM   #15
Golden Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by kostonbleeds View Post
Your'e still an immature idiot, no matter what you say, & it looks as though some others agree with me, +1 neg rep.
Old 01-22-2008, 04:15 AM   #16
Daemon Poster

lol i cant believe that but hey we all make fools ou of our self sometimes!
2 gigs of ram
Old 01-22-2008, 04:15 AM   #17
Site Team

chill pill time again Brooky

KMATB
Old 01-22-2008, 04:27 AM   #18
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brookfield View Post
I only hope is that they don't know you put that on youtube, how do you think they would feel if they knew that their 21 year old son/grandson had done that??, you're a man, not some 12 year old kid, also if they became aware that you were on here, taking the piss out of them, they're your mom & gran for chrissake!!! , I expect you were delighted at Xmas when they showered you with loads of presents, how much did they spend? £500? £1000? £2000? more?, well you deserved to have nothing, acting like that, you ought to be ashamed, but no, 'spect you'll say "get a life Brookie" or "old Brookie's off again", yeah I'm off again, & this time I think I'm well justified!!

Mods please note that I'm not flaming him, just letting off steam about what I consider to be a foolish hurtful thing to do to your own kin, there's one thing it certainly wasn't, & that's "fun"
Maybe you should have actually asked the question instead of going off like a fool Brooky.
Piss off George Monks = gmcrepair? YES, YES it was.
Yeah he likes to boost his count.
Old 01-22-2008, 04:32 AM   #19
Site Team

must be the day for over reactions

KMATB
Old 01-22-2008, 06:55 AM   #20
Golden Master

Thank you for your comments T-MAN & Lowndley, they were fair, & as I said, my reaction was, I believe, a well thought-out one, I didn't rush in, guns blazing, as I did sometimes as a mod, I've said before guys I've changed, & being demoted did it ha ha, I must have 'cos AllThingsSacred doesn't pop up now & criticise me, [thanks ATS]
You two are I believe, the last ones to do so, if there are others this is for you too, I'd like you from now on to forget I was a mod once, I have, it's all in the past, so please go steady, I don't want to fall out with you or any member, we members must stick together, & as I do, report any really bad behaviour straight away!!!

Closed Thread