Like Father Like Son

Sorry, Celery, I wasn't trying to hijack your thread. I didn't want to start a new thread so thought it would be Ok in a thread about cats!

Well that really sucks that we are still on topic!
I loved my cats, but my wife says no more animals. She says we are to damn old to have pets. I guess I'll have to play with the neighbors and feed the strays!
You ready to jam my friend. I'll bring my base and meet you half way, or come to Oklahoma and it's all on me ! Give me time to get some of my friends together for the jam session ! LOL
I better check with my wife, but I'm sure it will be OK with her. I hope it's country and a little rock!
Gary!

Nope, it's gonna be rock. Nothing but rock. :D
Then you are going to have to yell out the cord changes, because I doubt if I can hear them. Come on Bill. Let's do a little of George Jones. My favorite my friend!! I think there are only three cords! There could be a odd ball in there. Been to long sense played! LOL But If there's a old ball I'll find it. LOL
If it's country???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1R2F9f2Cl6Y

Last edited:
No problem. Here's a bass line I wrote for you in E major. That's E-A-B. :)

Rinse repeat.

Attachments

• basswav.mp3
    703.3 KB · Views: 4
Hi Bill! I think I can handle that my friend with a little practice. LOL
Gary!
Good night good friend. Do you still have my back covered?? LOL

Strollin I'm glad to hear you found your cat man...I know that pets are a big part of the family and if they get sick or die it really saddens a person. We get very attached to them.
As much as I miss my past cats, and as much as I love our current ones, I still miss having my Shepard. He took care of me before I could walk, and well... he is one of many.

It hurts, and there is no getting around the pain. You have no choice but to move on.

---------- Post added at 06:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:52 AM ----------

No problem. Here's a bass line I wrote for you in E major. That's E-A-B. :)

Rinse repeat.
Neet! :D
Too short right... This should work.

Back
Top Bottom